Chapter 4

Your POV- (SMUT WARNING⚠️⚠️)
He's big. A giant even. When he took the covers off my bed and showed me the little tent he had, I was surprised. Overcome by lust, I devour him whole by showering him with kisses.
"So you're a dom?" He asks in between kisses.
"I'm more of a switch,"
"Great," I'm suddenly pinned down, the tables are turned. "Then do me a favor, and behave for daddy," he winks. I'm red and flustered, but nod and immediately get into it. He kisses me softer this time, and takes off my clothes slowly. "If you're a good girl tonight, daddy will give you a reward," he whispers sensually. What about Yoongi? This feels wrong. I tug on his shirt, and he pins my arm above my head. "What did I tell you? Listen to me," his voice is lower and a lot more different. It's as if he's a different person in bed. "Take off your underwear," He's probably already with his wife.

"Y-yes d-d-daddy," The sudden cool air hits my area, and I moan from the feeling.
"What was that? Have you been thinking naughty things about me?" I shake my head and he suddenly slams two fingers into me. I yelp in pain and then moan in pleasure. "Answer the question," he pinches my nipples and handles my breasts roughly.
"YES daddy," I moan.
"Do you like that?" As he fingers me, he also licks my breast, unhooking my bra and throwing it to the ground with one hand.
"Yes..." I hiss in sharply when he sticks another finger in.
"How about that?" He pushes me down and climbs over me.
"It's good," Finally he takes his fingers out and licks the substance off his fingers.
"Now, since you've been naughty, I'll have to punish you. Turn around," He smacks my butt.

"J-Jin," I moan.

"It's daddy to you, b*tch!" He curses and out of nowhere I feel a pain as he inserts his length into me from behind.
"Ah, daddy!!" I scream as he thrusts fast and nears the climax.
"I'm almost there," I scream.
"Me t-too,"
"L-let's come together daddy," He thrusts even faster and the moans become louder as well.
We finally reach our climax and he pulls out. I see he put a condom on before, so we're safe. We pant heavily. He's also half naked, only his shirt is on.
"You're good, babygirl," he pants and laughs.
"You too, daddy. Now, what's my reward?" I ask, crawling over him.
"Ah, that...you can suck me off kitten. I saw you staring at my dick when I first got here, so I'll let you taste it," he says smugly.
"Jin! As if I'd do that,"
"Right, the look on your face, knowing you, you're way too pure to-" but I'm already down, kissing the tip. His face changes when he sees what I'm doing.
"-Think again....daddy," Maybe forgetting Yoongi is for the best. He may have been my bias, but Jin is my boyfriend now. Who knows? Maybe he's my future husband as well.
"Ah, Y/N that feels so good,"
"Take off your shirt," I say. He removes it and I continue until he blows a load.

After 3 hours of nonstop "roleplay," we decide to go to sleep.
"I'm curious, have you done this before?" Jin asks.
"Nope. I just followed my instincts,"
"So I was your first?" He asks.
"Yeah. What about you?" I ask.
"Me? I've never done this before,"
"Guess we were both good,"
"I guess watching those videos that RM downloaded payed off,"
"Huh?" I ask, not sure if I heard him right.
"Nothing!"
"I never knew you were into the half clothes on thing," I reply.
"I didn't even know that about myself. I'm glad we did this,"
"Me too,"

I hope I don't regret this.

Third Person POV
After one round of their adventure, Yoongi and Lila decide to quit. Both are uncomfortable, but don't express it. They're married but act like teenagers. Lila feels so awkward that she sleeps in a separate room. It's not that Yoongi was bad, she just didn't enjoy it.

The next morning is awkward as Lila prepares for work and Yoongi sends her off. She just holds his hand and waves goodbye. Yoongi tries to decipher the cause behind why he was thinking of Y/N while he was making love to his wife. Did he wish Y/N was here instead of Lila? No. Did he just feel lonely when he was inside her? No. What's wrong with him? What's making him feel like this? He finally became one with her, but it seems like it wasn't enough. Once again, his wife left him alone and he falls into a depression. His phone rings suddenly. Is it Y/N? He hopes. It's Hoseok.
"Hey Yoongi, it's been a while. Us guys were planning to head out for a cold beer in the evening, would you like to join us?" Seeing as there's nothing better to do...
"Sure E-Hope," He laughs inwardly at the nickname.
"Bye Mint," His hair isn't even green anymore. But Hoseok always stuck to the name, it was a small inside joke between the guys. The seven brothers share a bond. At least Yoongi was fortunate enough to be surrounded by such good friends.

Evening rolls around and Yoongi meets his friends by a bonfire.

"To Jin for getting a girlfriend!" Hoseok toasts.
"To Jin!" Yoongi knows exactly who she is.
"To Taehyung for making his first brand deal with Gucci!"

"To Tae!"
"To Jimin for becoming a judge on upcoming Idol Show called, Best Idol,"
"To Jimin!"
"To Jungkook for winning a bunch of prizes for being our group's best golden maknae!" Hoseok says.

"To Jungkook!"

"To Namjoon for getting us a collaboration with Troye Sivan,"
"To Namjoon!"
"And last but not least,"
"Can I interrupt?" Yoongi asks.
"Go ahead," Hoseok looks at him in confusion.
"To Hoseok for inspiring young kids with the passion of dance,"

"JHOOOOPEEEE!" Everyone yells.

"To Yoongi, who just got married last month," the guys clink their glasses and drink.
"So what's her name?"
"Lila," Yoongi blushes, and gets a bit flustered as he looks at the ground.
"Aigoo, look at him, he's blushing," Taehyung mocks and messes with his hair.
"Ah, Jin...you're dating Y/N now, right?" The guys look between the two guys as tensions start to rise.
"Yeah," He drinks from his glass slowly while looking at Yoongi.
"Take care of her well, she's a good one," Yoongi takes a long drink and the maknae line looks at their hyungs.

"I know. Take care of your wife, she's probably worried sick about you,"
"Worried?" Yoongi's a bit drunk, so he's louder. "What do you mean? She's barely even home half the time anyways,"
"Hyung, what are you talking about? She's your wife, I thought you said you would marry a girl who cares about you so much that she would cry if you hurt your finger," Jimin retorts.
"I did say that, didn't I? But it looks like her love for me isn't that deep. I'm more lonely with her than I have been in the last decade. Being with you guys now makes realize, I feel empty inside. I can't explain it," He knew exactly what the feeling was. He misses Y/N.

"That's not good. The last time I checked having a wife should've filled that void,"
"Yeah, but it didn't," Yoongi gulps down an entire bottle, and his head falls to his lap.
"Yoongi, be careful! Why are you doing this? I've never seen you like this before,"
"Jin, I need t-to tell y-you somethin," His words start to slurr.

"What is it?" His brother places his hands at his arms, trying to support him.

"I think I'm in love with Y/N,"