Chapter 7

Your POV
We get settled into the new house pretty well. After a long day, we both found ourselves exhausted from carrying stuff so we just slept. In the morning, I wake up to my alarm.
"Five more minutes mom..." I groan.
"Y/N,"
"Hmm?"
"That's your alarm," Yoongi tells me. I roll over and switch it off.
"Sorry for waking you up. I know you like your sleep," I say.
"No problem..." he wraps his arms around me.
"What are you doing?"
"Just stay like this for awhile, I just want to hold you like this," I nearly drift off again.
"Yoongi, I have work!" I exclaim and tear his arms away from me. He gives up, and just flails away, falling asleep. I swear I have never met a person who could fall asleep as fast as he can.

I get dressed and take my car out, grabbing a donut as I leave. My work is (Whatever your job is) and I work for 8 hours. While I'm at work, a bunch of people stare at me and give me dirty looks. I shrug and continue with my job. My job gets done finally, and I can leave. I get in my car and as soon as I do, I get flipped off by a lot of people and random people on the road are yelling things like, "WHY DON'T YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S HUSBAND?!" and, "HOE!" and other abusive language as I drive. It's worse than my office.

"Yoongi I'm back!" I call out.
"I'm in here," I follow the sound of the piano to another large room.
"Today was weird. A bunch of random people were yelling at me on the road,"
"What?" He stops playing with the keys and stands up, walking over to me.
"Yeah, and my coworkers kept giving me dirty looks,"

"Wait..." he opens up his phone and browses the internet. His eyes widen, and judging from his reaction, I know it's not good. "I knew it.....I thought this would happen. We should've been more careful,"
"What?" I pull the phone close to my face and see the headline. It says, "Min Yoongi from BTS Cheating on Wife," My eyes widen as I scroll down.

"Min Yoongi married the famous Lila, a well known figure in the Science community. After following the couple around, he suddenly stopped seeing his wife. She reported him leaving the house a day ago and our team tracked him down only to see him enter a house with another girl, and then proceed to engage in sexual activities with her. Outlines can be seen through the window of this lewd display. His wife reported being worried and already was afraid of him cheating on her, but it's been confirmed.
Update: The girl he was cheating with, her name is Y/N L/N, none other than Lila's cousin. She was jealous since "Suga" was her long time bias and used expert level seduction to trap him in her cage. It's been confirmed her affection was one sided at first but Yoongi also had a mutual attraction to her. Now, they live together in a mansion and pretend like Lila doesn't exist. "
"Shit," I curse.
"I'm gonna go over to her house right now and demand a divorce,"
"That's what she wants Yoongi! We have to wait until this dies down, or else you'll be scrutinized! Remember, now you're a villain in the public eye," I hold his hand, and he calms down.
"You're right. But I need to let my friends, family, and ARMY know that I didn't do this. Our marriage was already over from the beginning. When I found out she was an imposter, I was already over it," He sighs.
"Then do what you know best. Go live. I'm pretty sure the company wants an explanation too," I suggest. He nods and heads to the bedroom. I take my phone and wait for him to start recording. I can hear his voice faintly as he speaks in the other room.
"Hey guys. It's been awhile...I'm sure a lot of you are confused and angry at me right now. But listen and please hear my side of the story," he takes a deep breath and tells the viewers the whole story from start to finish. And then talks about the bonfire.

"So, you'd think I was cheating on her when the reality is, she cheated me from the start. She assumed the identity of the writer of that letter and I blindly fell for her lies. Don't trust her. All I've done was being honest with my feelings. Now, I'd like you to meet my true love. Y/N!" He calls me, but I'm already outside the door. I slowly open the door to come to terms with my truth.