Chapter 5

Your POV
I got a call from Lila telling me she wanted to surprise Yoongi. His friends set up a bonfire and they would all drink and just catch up. In the meantime, my cousin would surprise Yoongi with a cake and a romantic gesture with flowers. Usually the guy would be doing this, but we're modern girls, so she's gonna give him a surprise instead. I would be in charge of turning on some fairy lights that we set up earlier. We're on our way to the sight.

"Why don't you head to the lights. On my signal, turn them on. It's gonna be like a movie!" She squeals.
"Well your life is practically a movie," I grumble and proceed to the camp sight. The switch is in the back, behind a grill, so I can hide until my cousin says what she does. I hear them talking faintly and the scent of crackling Fire is present in the air.

"Jin, I need to tell you...." think I hear Yoongi?

"What is it?" I hear my boyfriend.

"I think I'm in love with Y/N," I freeze.

"Whoa, What was that?!" Jungkook springs up and I see his hair bouncing up and down as he runs towards the woods. I cover my mouth with my hands and fall back, accidentally triggering the lights on as my hands graze the switch.

"Who did that?"

"Lila," Jin looks at my cousin, and I stand up from behind my spot. My cousin's dropped the cake and the flowers on the floor, and her mouth is wide open, her hands falling to her sides.
"Y/N?" Jin turns around and sees me, and I shake my head. My cousin looks furious...and sad.

"You...." she walks over to me, passing her drunk husband, and slaps me across my face. Hard. "You did this. You've had your eyes on him for five years and now that we're married you decided to make your move on him? Unbelievable. We're married Y/N, married!" She screams, making a scene in front of the others. I don't say anything, I'm just as shocked as she is.

"I know. All I've done was support you this whole time. Actually, I've supported you my entire life. Did you ever stop to think how this makes me feel? The pain I felt when I saw you walk down the aisle to marry Yoongi Min, the man that I loved with all my heart since forever, the man who I basically woke up for every morning, the exact man I wrote the letter that brought him to you?!!!!" I lose it. I'm breathing heavily, sighing as my cousin just stares at me with coldness in her eyes. All eyes are on me actually, and everyone is just in shock.
"You're right. I don't know anything about the pain you feel. But one thing I do know to do is cause pain. So here you go, Y/N I'm giving you everything you ever wanted. Take my husband and leave. You two deserve each other. Two cheaters who cheated each other," she turns around and starts walking away, when Yoongi stands up an grabs her hand.
"Is it true? Everything you just said? Is she the one who wrote the letter? Is she the one who shook my heart to the point I had to marry you?!" He's shouting, more angry than I have ever seen before.
"Yes. Now do you want me to tell you anything else?"
"Was I just an asset to you? Did you ever really love me?" The look on his face is one of sorrow, filled with heartbreak. Jin comes to me, taking my hand.
"No," she walks away with a dead look in her eyes and leaves.

"She's gone," Yoongi falls on his knees, and everyone else is already in shock. I shake Jin's hand away.
"The letter, I should've told you," I say, stepping up to him. He looks at me with bitterness in his eyes.
"So you were the one that shook my heart, huh?" He asks. I stay silent. "Did you at least mean everything you wrote?" He asks.
"Yes. How could I not be sincere?" He smiles glumly.
"You're a true gem. Jin, take care of her. I'm going to leave the country. There's nothing more for me here anyways,"
"No, Yoongi you can't leave!" I call.
"It doesn't matter, don't worry about me,"

"Jin, I'm sorry," I turn to my boyfriend and he gives me a sad smile. I run after Yoongi, who's walking away in the woods.