Chapter 6

The next morning is rough. Our clothes are all over the floor and my whole lower body is sore. The memories of last night come flooding back as I open my eyes, and I see Yoongi peacefully snoring next to me. I check under the covers and see that I-slept naked?! I cover myself with the blankets and look at his sleeping form. He looks like an angel, but he's the complete opposite in bed! My body is bruised and I've got ugly hickeys all over my neck and chest, and strewn around random parts of my body. I don't know where he got this energy from, but it was certainly pleasing. He's a god in bed.

"How long are you going to stare at me like that?" He whispers half awake.
"I w-wasn't staring. Just figuring out how I'm supposed to go out to work now,"
"You're working today?" He asks.
"No, but I am tomorrow. Yoongi, these marks look like they'll be here for a week,"
"Good," he bites his lower lip and checks his work. "I hope you'll remember who's boss with those bad boys. From now on, no more Jin. It's Yoongi time, baby," his voice is lower in the morning. He leans in for a kiss and I give in.

"Let's stop here. We already did this yesterday, so let's just cherish the moment," I pull away, looking at his glowing face. This man is glowing even when the curtain's closed. Darn.
"I'm happy enough just being with you," he smiles and attacks me with a hug.
"Why are you so affectionate all of a sudden?" I ask.
"I'm just happy I have you. I didn't realize it before, but you were there for me when she wasn't. And now, I just wanna show you how much you mean to me. I want to give you all the love in the world,"
"Yoongi," I put my hand on his cheek and lean in for a soft kiss.
"I thought about it for a long time, and now I know. You're definitely the one for me," he smiles.
"You're so sweet! Ah, the fangirl in me is swooning,"
"Don't I make you faint anyways?" He cheekily pulls me close to him, and I hold the blankets in place as he kisses my neck.
"Seriously, Yoongi..." I sigh in happiness.
"Do you just wanna forget the world exists and just stay here all day?"
"I want to say yes, but I have stuff to do,"
"Just one day?" He pouts. I give him a peck on the lips.
"We have all night. I need to actually take care of stuff right now," I reply, patting his head softly. His hair is soft!

I throw my clothes on and run into the bathroom. I leave Yoongi for five minutes, and when I go to my kitchen, he's already cooking.
"What are you making?" I ask, hugging him from behind like he did to me.
"Breakfast. It's the least I can do after you showed me a good night," I blush a little. "So, are you just going to wear stuff like that for a week straight?" He asks, pointing to my outfit.
"What? I think it's cute. And I certainly can't go to work exposing the hickeys," I say, going to the other side of the counter to join him.
"I say, you should go. And show them what I did to you. I want everyone to know that you're mine now," his tone changes, and he sounds possessive.
"Whoa Yoongi, calm down. I love you too but I'd get fired if someone saw this," I smile. "You care so much..." I tear up. It was always about my cousin but now he sees me. Finally.

"Y/N, why are you crying? Is something wrong? Are you hurt?" He looks at me with concern.
"I'm happy," I hold his hand.
"Why don't we go out this weekend? We've never been on a date before. Let's go out and have fun," Yoongi suggests.
"Sounds like fun. I'll go,"
We eat the meal he cooked and then I sit down to start paying bills.

"Whoa, you actually pay this much for a small house like this?" I nod.
"Wow. I remember the first dorm me and the guys lived in was cheaper than this. They're really ripping you off,"
"What can I do about it? It's my house. I work so I can pay it off," I reply.
"When we move to the new house, you don't have to worry about any of that. The bills and everything will be taken care of by me," He comforts me.
"Done!" I sit on the couch, tired of looking at the papers. The doorbell rings.
"I'll get it," I tell Yoongi. There's a man holding a box at the front door.
"Is this the residency of Ms. Y/N?" He asks.
"Yes. What is this about?" I ask.
"I have an order to deliver packages to this address, here's the first batch," I see a bunch of boxes next to him and look at my boyfriend.
"How much stuff did you have?" I ask.
"I don't know. I just moved everything from my studio into the house after Lila and I got married," He shrugs.
"Where am I gonna put this?!" I sigh in frustration.
"Just a second," Yoongi goes into another room and makes a call. He comes back a couple minutes later and stops the delivery man. "Move everything into this address. We'll meet you there,"
"What's going on? I ask,"
"You'll see. Let's go,"
"Where?" He pulls me into the car and starts driving. I don't even know where he's taking me, but I'm intrigued.
A couple minutes later, I start seeing much bigger houses. Mansions, in fact.
"Where are we going?"
"We're here," He gives me a gummy smile and gets out of the car. I follow. When I step out, I see the exact house I picked out yesterday night, everything exactly like the photo.
"Wow," I gasp.
"It's amazing, isn't it?" He slings an arm around my shoulder.
"Yeah...but what about rent? And my stuff..?" A moving truck pulls up. The same man from earlier climbs out.
"Don't worry about rent. I'll take care of it,"

"Thanks man," Yoongi helps him open the back. "Your stuff is in here," He shows me. My couch and other various furniture is packed in the back.
"My buddies will be here to help you move this stuff in," The man says, browsing his phone.
"Yoongi, how did you do all of this? I thought you said we could move in only next week," I ask. He gives me that cocky grin that I love so much.
"Lila may have sent him to bring my stuff to your house, but I pulled some strings and let's say he's working for us now,"

"You're the best!" I hug him. "Can we go inside?" He nods, and is holding the key in his hand.
The place is magical, as if the whole mansion is from a movie.

It's like a dream.
"This is my first time buying a mansion of my own. I know the other guys bought some but none of us actually lived there," He explains.
"Ah, I see," I put my hands over my head and stretch.
"Make yourself comfortable Y/N. This is going to be our new home,"

Our home.

Third Person POV
Right after Lila left the bonfire, she immediately ran off to an old friend. She wanted revenge, and she wanted to make sure Y/N would never be happy again. She is jealous of her cousin for being able to love, and she knew she would be able to give Yoongi the love he deserves. But she's mad, that she can't even give him that much. For once Lila wanted to be the one with a perfect life. She even dreamed of having a family. But now everything's ruined since she heard her own husband confess his love for Y/N. She was bitter, all she wanted was to see Y/N cry.

Her friend is an employee for Thispatch, which is a small company that exposes celebrities. She wants to make Yoongi's reputation bad. She wants the entire world to hate him. Her tears of anger streak down her face, and as she knocks on the door, she pretends her pain is real.
"Lila, it's been so long since I've seen you, I'm so sorry I couldn't attend the weddi-" He sees her tears. "What's wrong?"

Lila lies about her feelings, but also recites the complete truth of the situation to her friend.
"It's okay, have another tissue," he hands her the tissue box.
"I'm so sorry Neil (her friend), I just loved him so much. I'm pretty sure he's sleeping with her. She made him stray away from me," she blows her nose.
"How are you so sure? She's your cousin,"
"She's always been jealous of me...maybe she wanted to take revenge. She's hurt me so much!!!" She fake cries. Her friend is filled with fury, and wants to help.
"Okay, that's it. I don't care if you married the president or whoever, Yoongi from BTS is dead to me. And I'll make it so no one loves him ever again. No one messes with my friend!" All according to plan. She thinks.
"I don't know why he betrayed me...I never did anything wrong," She cries again, and her friend is done.

"Tomorrow Yoongi Min won't be able to step foot in public ever again,"