Epilogue

The wedding was small but grande, broadcasted to the world but filled with friends and family. Some special ARMY were allowed also, but we kept it small.
Now, we stay in our large house in peace. Yoongi released a new song dedicated to me and then an album dedicated to YOUNG LOVE FOREVER, which was supposed to be about BTS' brotherly relationship also exposing how their journey had come to an end, putting a close on the Love Yourself franchise. It was long and hard, but they're ready to move on. All ARMY will miss them but they'll always be apart of everyone's lives. He released a solo album called Suga(r) and it was a smash hit. The other members got girlfriends as well, (imagine them being your ARMY friends with their biases), and everyone moved into the same street. Right across our house, Hoseok and his girlfriend moved in. Beside them, Jin, and so on so forth. When the guys are out doing business us girls get together and party. We started a little group of our own, called GTS (Get The Scene) and it's a rip off of BTS. It started as a joke, but turned into something more when we started dancing and singing in the middle of the mall. We went viral soon after, me being recognized as Mrs. Min. BigHit signed us and we're about to debut officially.

Yoongi stayed by my side this entire time, and he will continue to for the time being. Right now I'm sitting in the studio, working on a song when he hugs me from behind.
"Hey, I was working on something!" I push him away, a little annoyed, but he keeps a tight grip on me and rests his head on my shoulder, his lips hot on my ear.
"Can't I hug my beautiful wife?" I roll my eyes and shake my head.
"No. You're distracting me. Go away. I can't feel love right now! Yoongi I'm actually trying to-" he presses his lips against mine and once again I am off track. I moan against his lips softly as he turns me around and I'm sitting on his lap, properly making out now. When we break for air, I collect my breath and say, "Told you I wouldn't get any work done. You're such a distraction Yoongi Min!" I playfully slap him and he fake flinches.
"Really? Because for me you're an inspiration for music," his grip on my hips tighten as I bite my lip.
"Mmm, even though that's true for you, I can't seem to write good songs when you're around," I confess.
"Well, Maybe you're going about it the wrong way," he suggests.
"Then can you show me what you do sometime?" I ask.
"Like a collab?"
"Sure," I shrug and once again join my lips with his.

Even though things are a bit different I know he'll always be with me. We'll always be in love.

FOREVER.

THE END