1 What Are You Doing Here?!?

Basics before we begin: Y/N means your name. POV means point of view.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV: I wake up to my stupid alarm ringing I stopped it and rolled out of bed. I go on my phone and text Matt good morning he probably isn't up yet but it's whatever. I go in my bathroom and get ready for school.
My hair:

My outfit:

My outfit:

I Look at my phone and see 5 messages and 2 missed calls all from Matt I call him back You: Matt wassupMatt: can I take you to the bus stopYou: yeah sureMatt: do you mind if I bring some friendsYou: yeah sure but you do know we literally are neigh...

You: Matt wassup
Matt: can I take you to the bus stop
You: yeah sure
Matt: do you mind if I bring some friends
You: yeah sure but you do know we literally are neighbors
Matt: just let me pick you up
---at the bus stop---
I got at the bus stop with Matt and his friends Joe, Frankie, and Larry. Matt won't talk to me he keeps making stupid jokes with his friends. The bus finally showed up and when I got on I seen someone I'd never thought or expected to see... Joshua! what is he doing here! I thought he moved forever ago! I realized I was just standing there. I put my backpack over my face and sat down Matt sat next to me "hey what's wrong" he said putting his arm around me "nothing" I replied. The whole bus ride was silent I kinda felt bad for Joshua he was just sitting there alone but then Larry moved next to him he pointed to us I hurried up and put my bag over my face again just so it wouldn't be awkward for him.
---at school---
I was the last one off the bus and I seen Matt, Joe, Frankie, Larry, and... Joshua waiting for me I ran past them. "Y/N?!" I heard from behind me.
Seriously Joshua
I kept walking forward to the front desk to get my schedule. I looked at it and I had classes with no one I knew.
First period: theater
Second period: math
Third period: history
Fourth period: athletics
Fifth period: lunch
Sixth period: home ec
Seventh period: chemistry
Eighth period: literature
Ninth period: Spanish

I heard the bell ring I ran straight to theater I met two girls Julia and Sofia.

---lunch---

I got my lunch tray I was about to sit with Matt since I wasn't able to talk to him all day till I seen Joshua, I walked away. I don't think he seen me. I sat with Sofia and Julia. "Guys I seen this really hot boy." Sofia said pointing to Matt. "umm that's my boyfriend:" I said. "how do you already have a boyfriend?" Julia asked. "we started dating this summer he is my neighbor." I say. "ooo Y/N has a boyfriend." Julia teases. "well who do you like?" I ask. she looked around and pointed to Larry I let out a little laugh. A couple minutes went past and apparently I was staring at Joshua this whole time. "Y/N I thought you had a boyfriend?" Julia asks. "I do why do you ask?" I say. "Maybe it's because you've been staring at that guy next to him the whole lunch brake." Sofia says. "Wait have I really?" I ask. "Yeah are you doing alright like who is he?" Julia asks. "He's an old friend sense kindergarten until he moved in sixth grade and right before he moved I had the biggest crush on him and he was my best friend I never thought I'd see him again." I say. "Dang Y/N that's deep." Sofia says. "So what are you gonna do about it?" Sofia asks. I was gonna answer but then the bell rang. "Uh I have to go don't wanna be late for class." I say as I run out of the cafeteria.

—————— After School ——————

"Hey Y/N we haven't talked to each other the whole school day." Matt says while holding my hand out of school to the bus stop. "Yeah I know it's weird we can hang out after school though." I say. "I can't I have to get ready for football tryouts." Matt says. "Football? Wow when is the tryouts so I can cheer you on." I say. "Oh no you don't have to come it'll be fine." He says. "Oh ok that's cool." I say while getting on the bus.

Thank you for reading it means a lot to me! Chapter 2 will be up soon so be prepared! Don't worry Olivia will be put in the story but she will come up a little bit later, I have big plans for her. 😉 This first chapter here is just a little introduction so it's not that interesting but trust and believe it's gonna get lit.

Your friend,

                   ~Sierra Bostedo 💛