7 Homework And Chat.

Y/N's POV:

Its Monday another day of torture I get ready for the day basically my every day schedule.

Hair

Outfit

Outfit

I check my phone and see I'm tagged in a post on Instagram Its the video that Julia took its captioned 'Y/N dumps Matt' I laugh and head over to Joshua's house

I check my phone and see I'm tagged in a post on Instagram Its the video that Julia took its captioned 'Y/N dumps Matt' I laugh and head over to Joshua's house. I knock on the door and Ethan answers it. "Hey Y/N are you looking for Joshua." He says. "You already know." I say. He gets Joshua and he comes down the stairs. "Hey Y/N." He says excitedly. "Hey Joshua." I say laughing as he falls down the stairs. "Its not funny." Joshua says laughing which makes me laugh harder. We are walking to the bus stop when he brings up the video. "I seen the video." He says. I stay silent for a couple seconds. "I like you too." He Finnishes. I try to act like I didn't already know. "Really." I say. "Yeah but I'm gonna give you some time before I ask you out just stay ready." He says. The bus pulls up and we get on Larry sits in front of Joshua and I. "Hey Y/N are y'all finally together now." He says. "No we just are best friends." I say. "when are you gonna do it." Larry tries to whisper to Joshua. I pretend I didn't hear it but Joshua knew I heard. "I'll tell you later." He says to Larry. We three just talk until we get to the school and head to class.

---skip to lunch---

Larry, Joshua, Sofia, Julia, Wilson, Ethan, Amie and I sit at a table together and talk when Matt came up to me. "Y/N you gotta delete that video its tarring me to pieces 3 girls came up to me threw water at me and called me a jerk." He says. "Are you kidding absolutely not you deserve it you are a jerk and besides its not my video posed anywhere I'm just the star of it maybe if you could have the loyalty that any girl would want maybe I'd ask Julia to take down the video but until then NO." I say. "You go girl!" Sofia says. Matt rolls his eyes and walks away. "Oh the nerve on that boy." Amie says we all laugh. a half hour goes by and we all have to get to class. I hate having a full on 8 hours of school we got a whole 2 hours left.

---after school---

"Hey Y/N Larry, Julia, and I are going to hang out and do homework do you wanna come too?" Joshua asks. "Uh yeah sure let me just tell my mom that I'm gonna be late coming home." I say. "yeah ok." He says. I text my mom and Joshua tells the others. Joshua comes up to me and says "So we are going to take a ride with Ethan and Amie." "Ok sounds good is Larry and Julia riding with us too?" I say. "yeah they are on their way here." He says "Ok where are we even going?" I question. "Umm I don't know I was thinking like Starbucks we can just talk and do our homework together or dose that sound completely stupid." He says. "No not at all it sounds fun" I say back and shortly enough Larry and Juj come out of the school. They were holding hands which is literally the cutest thing in the world I literally love them. "Took you long enough." I say jokingly. We let out a good laugh and waked to the car. Joshua opened the door as I was about to. "Awe your so sweet." I say with a smile. I get in the car and he follows after me Larry and Julia squeeze in since the car only has 3 seats in the back. "Where to." Ethan says. "Uh Starbucks." Joshua says. On the way there I just wanted to grab Joshua's hand and hold it but I knew I couldn't." We all get out of the car and head inside Ethan and Amie sat at a separate table from us. We all order I ordered the pink drink Joshua ordered a iced coffee Julia ordered a blended strawberry lemonade and Larry ordered Chai Tea Latte and we sat down at a table. We literally didn't get no homework done we sat and talked the whole time it was like 4 and it was time for me to go home so I wasn't late for dinner so we drove home. "Hey homecoming is soon are you guys going together?" Ethan asks. "Umm I don't know we haven't really talked about it." I say looking at Joshua who's just looking out the window. "yeah I don't know." He says. the rest of the ride is pretty quiet. We drop Larry and Julia off and we go back home. "Hey can I walk you to your house." Joshua says. "Sure I say although my house is literally right next to his. "thank you." I say as he walks off. "Anytime" He says. I get home and immediately go to my room and text Sof and Juj.

---The Chat---

Y/N: Hey guys Ethan brought up Homecoming and Joshua started acting all weird why would he do that like it makes no sense!!!

Sofia💖: He probably wants to go with you but doesn't want it to be weird because you both like each other but aren't dating for some reason like you clearly moved on (I hope) from that idiot Matt and he obviously loves you.😉

Y/N: Woah now I wouldn't say love! like yes but not love. 😅

Sofia💖: GIRLLLL yes love! what do yo mean like honestly anyone from anywhere knows for facts that he is in love with you its so obvious.😌

Y/N: Ok idk about all that. 🤔😅 but Where's Julia???👀

Sofia💖: I was wondering the same thing like she hasn't been replying my texts or answering my calls shes probably somewhere with Larry. 😉

Y/N: HAHA yeah.😂 Anyways I have to go sorry. 😅

---End Of Chat---

I'm laying in bed watching Netflix when I get a facetime call from Joshua.

Joshua: Hey Y/N what's up.

Y/N: nothing much just watching Netflix.

Joshua: Ok hey um I was wondering if uh.

Y/N: Yes...?

Joshua: If you wanted to take a walk through the park with me I'm pretty bored.

Y/N: Yeah of Corse I'll be outside.

thanks for reading!!!! Sorry to leave y'all on a little cliffhanger but I mean it's not that interesting lol. QOTD: What do y'all think will happen to You and Joshua on y'alls walk????👀 Olivia will be here soon you just wait.😅 Chapter 8 will be up soon so stay tuned!😌

Your friend,

          ~ Sierra Bostedo💖