9 Lets Go Shopping.

Y/N's POV:

I wake up it's around 8:00 am (8:00 military time) I get in the shower and get ready for the day.

My hairstyle:

My outfit:

I wait for the time to pass by so I lay in my bed and go through my Instagram feed

I wait for the time to pass by so I lay in my bed and go through my Instagram feed. I see that Matts going to homecoming with someone and I'm gonna be honest I did feel hurt but then I remembered I'm going with someone who's way better. A few minutes later a hear a knock at the door. "Y/N the doors for you!" My mom yells. "Okay I'm coming!" I yell back. I grab my things and run down the stairs. "Are you ready to go." Julia says. "Yes of course lets go." I say we get in the car the mall is only 10 minutes away. "Y/N did you see Matt's new post?" Sofia says. "Oh my gosh I seen it and automatically put three barf emojis under it." Julia says. We laugh for a good minute. "Yeah I seen it but it doesn't matter I'm going with someone better." I say. We finally get to the mall and we all get out of the car. "Thank you Mrs. Wylie." I say. "It was my pleasure now go have fun." She says. "Let's hit the food court first." Sofia says. "Yes please I'm starving." Julia says. We go to the food court and Joshua was there along with Ethan, Frankie, Joe, and Larry. Julia immediately runs to Larry and gives him a big hug. Sof and I look at each other and laugh. We walk to a table that every one is sitting at and I sit next to Joshua. "Awe look at the power couple of 2020." Sofia says. "Oh we aren't actually dating." Joshua says and looks at me. "Wait what! Why not?" Julia says. "I don't know just because." I say. "What's y'all's color?" Ethan asks. "We haven't thought of one yet." I say. "Actually I was thinking a dark royal blue." Joshua says. "Okay that sounds cute I'm down." I say. We talk about something wile we eat then the boys leave and we finish eating. When we finished eating we head to a couple stores but none had the dress that I wanted. I eventually found the dress that I thought was for me. I'm so excited to go with Joshua to homecoming. The girls and I then go to and ice cream shop.

Joshua's POV:

We finally found the suit I was going to wear for homecoming it was really expensive for something I'm only gonna wear once but it's all worth it because I'm going with the most amazing girl.

"Joshua why haven't you asked her out yet!" Ethan says as we all get back in the car. "I don't know I just wanna make sure she's ready you know." I say. "Yeah bro I get it." Ethan replies.

We were jamming til I got a face time call from Y/N.

"Hey bro turn the music down Y/Ns calling." I say to Ethan. "Ooo get it." He says while turn the music down.

—————— in call ———————

Y/N: "Hey what's up"

Joshua: "nothing much just jamming"

Y/N: "awww to bad I missed it"

Joshua: "you're glad you did trust and believe"

Y/N: "okay what ever you say, anyway did you get your suit"

Joshua: "yes I did! Did you get your dress"

Y/N: "I sure did"

Joshua: "I can't wait to see you're gonna be the most beautiful girl there"

Friends in the background: "awwww Y/N he's so sweet"

Joshua: "hahaha anyway I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow"

Y/N: "aww okay see ya later"

Joshua: "yes for sure see ya bye"

Y/N: "bye"

—————— end of call ——————

"Dude you should just ask her already you're already telling her she's beautiful" Ethan says. "Yeah I know I know." I say.

Thanks for reading!!!! I don't know what to say lol. QOTD: Do you think Joshua is going to ask you out at homecoming???👀 Olivia will be here next chapter!!!👀😉 Chapter 10 will be up soon!!

Your friend,

~ Sierra Bostedo❣️