3 Fellings?

One week later

Y/N's POV

I've gotten pretty used to my schedule now I mean I hate waking up super early but it's all worth it. I'm hanging out with my friends a lot more I do miss summer a lot but it'll be ok. I'm hanging out with Joshua more than Matt it's kinda weird but I'm getting to know my best friend again so it's no problem. It's Labor Day week end and Matt wants Joshua, Larry, Frankie, Joe, Julia, Sofia, and I to all hang out at Starcourt mall (I may or may not have stole that from stranger things). I text Sof and Juj in our little group chat.
————————————————————————
You: hey you guys ready I'm gonna have my mom pick you guys up with me Elijah is gonna be in the car too is that ok?

Juj: yeah ofc

Sof: is fine by me

You: ok text me y'alls address and we'll be on our way

Juj: I live {random house address}

Sof: I live {random house address}

You: oh so y'all are neighbors

Sof: yeah I moved down here this summer from Arkansas

Juj: yup

You: ok we are on our way now
———————————————————
I tell my mom and she is up for it she says she's glad I'm making friends. I text Joshua.
———————————————————
You: hey Joshy I'm still taking you to the mall right???

Joshua: "joshy" really you haven't called me that since 7th grade but yeah I mean if your still up for it

You: it's a boring Saturday and I have nothing better to do than binge watch stranger things

Joshua: yo same I love stranger things

You: same anyway we will talk about our favorite sifi shows later talk to you soon

Joshua: yeah see ya
———————————————————
I go outside and knock on Joshua's door his mom answers it. "hello Mrs. Bassett is Joshua home." I say. "Yes sweetie let me get him for you." She says and goes up the stairs. Shortly after Joshua comes down. "Hey Y/N." He says smiling. "Hey Joshy you exited for the rest of today." I say. "Of course I get to hang out with my best friend and my other friends but especially my best friend." He says. "Oh you mean Larry." I say joking around. "No dip stick I mean you." He says. "Hey come on you two we have 2 other people to get and we don't have all day" My mom says. Joshua and I sit in the back together til we get to Julia and Sofia's house I move to the front. "Hey mom can you play some music." I say. "No but you can." She says. I put on the radio and we jam to the music until we finally reach the mall. We get out the car and wait for the others to get here. Finally Matt, Frankie, and Joe show up and then we wait for Larry who is riding by himself. We finally all get there and we all just sit there waiting. "Hey so what are we supposed to do now." I say. "Yeah I forgot uh let's go to the arcade." Matt says. All the boys got excited to play stupid video games and waist money on arcade tickets. "Hey can we go to Hollister or American Eagle instead I don't wanna play games." Julia says. "Or maybe some type of different store like the shoe department or something like that where we all can enjoy." Larry says completely changing his mind. "Let's take a vote all in favor of going to the arcade raise your hand." Matt says. Only Joe and Frankie raised their hand. "And looks like we are shopping." Joshua says. "It's not a bad thing plus I can use a few new things for school anyway." I say. "Let's just get this over with." Joe says. We stop at a few stores and I get a few outfits and a phone case and Matt is still complaining that we still aren't going to the arcade so we finally just decide to go. Matt, Joe, and Frankie go playing games while the rest of us go to the food court and see what we can find to eat. Larry and I go find some food. After I found some good food in my opinion I hear Joshy and the girls talking about me so I stay back and listen. "so do like Y/N like like her." Sof says. "I mean yeah I have since the summer before I left and couldn't get her out of my head so yeah I do." Joshua says. "Well make your move then she obviously likes you dummy." Julia says. "It's not that simple she only sees me as her best friend and she had a new boyfriend now Matt." Joshua says. I didn't want to hear anymore so I interrupted them and pretended I didn't hear anything. I do still like Joshua like that but I don't at the same time I do have a new boyfriend but do I really like him we've been in fights lately and I don't know he's looking at other people a lot differently It's all just been a crazy day for me. "Hey are y'all ready to go home." I say braking the silence "Yeah I'm I'm pretty tired." Joshua says. We say our goodbyes to everyone and wait for my mom to come get us. The trip home was pretty silent and awkward Joshua wouldn't look me in the face anymore it's like he knew I knew he confessed his feelings. I finally get home I run straight to my room and sit and just think.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for not uploading sooner I was a my church camp. This is kinda a simple one but it's whatever. Like I say all the time Olivia will be added soon she's gonna play a big part. 😉👀 What do you think is gonna happen between Joshua and you? Chapter 4 will be up soon so stay tuned!

Your friend,

~ Sierra Bostedo💛