6 Cheating!?!?!?!

Y/N's POV:

Its Saturday I'm waiting for Julia and her mom to come get me it's been a long week tryna dodge Matt and Joshua both. I get a text from Joshy.

Joshy: hey Y/N can we hang today

Y/N: um I can't sorry I'm hanging with Juj at the mall I'll catch you later though

Joshy: yeah ok see ya

I get ready for the day.

Hair

Outfit

Outfit

I get a text from Julia that she's outside so I rush down the stairs and go down to her car she gets out and greets me with a hug

I get a text from Julia that she's outside so I rush down the stairs and go down to her car she gets out and greets me with a hug. "hey Y/N." She says and jumps and the back seat I follow after her. I'm sitting on my phone scrolling through Instagram while Juj and her mom are singing along to Shawn Mendes until we finally make it to the mall. We go through a couple stores Julia is the one who wears the most makeup outta me and Sofia that's all that she's buying. We got her at 10 AM and it's now around 1 PM and we both are hungry so we make our way and I stop because I see Matt walk towards Sofia. Why are they here and are they here together. I look at Juj who has her phone out taking a video for evidence or whatever. They are talking but I don't know what about I can't hear anything. I see Matt lean in and kiss Sofia who quickly pushes away she's yelling at him. That's my girl. I run up to them and slap Matt in the face Sofia quickly stands up and trys explaining herself. "I didn't kiss him back I'd never do such a thing to you or Willson." She quickly says. "Who's Willson wait never mind that's not important I know you didn't do anything it was all him we got it on video." I say pointing to Juj who is still recording. "I can't believe you accused me for cheating when your the one who's been doing it this whole time I wonder how many other girls you kissed while we were together." I say. "Were what do you mean by were." He says. "we were a thing and now we aren't simple." He looks down at his feet. "I should've dumped your lame self long ago I could've been with someone who actually treated me right like Joshua he would never do this." I continue. "Then go to him! He's the reason any of this is happening he stole you from me." He says. "False Joshua had my heart since the summer of 6th grade I never stopped liking him no we were never a thing but I did truly care for him." I say then realize the camera is still on. I grab Bradens drink he has from his hand and dump it on him and walk away. Juj runs up to me "wow girl you were killer back there." She says gasping for breath. "Thank you all so very much." I say "anytime." She says we sit at a bench across the arcade and Sofia and a boy comes around the corner they are holding hands. "Hey guys this is Willson my boyfriend." Liv says. "Nice to meet you." I says getting up and shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too and what is your name." He says he has a very nice British accent. "Oh I'm Y/N and that's Julia." I say Juj gets up and shakes his hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you." Juj says. "So shall we continue shopping just with two extras." Sof says to Willson. "Sure thing." Willson says. We walking from shop to shop Sofia and Willson being all cute and stuff while Julia and I stay like a couple ways back. "Hey you should expose Matt with that video I mean post it everywhere." I say. "You said like the most heartfelt speech about Joshua are you sure." She says. "Yup I'm sure." I say. "Speaking of the devil." Julia says I look up and see Joshua, Larry, Ethan, and Amie. "Hey guys." I say surprised. "Hey." They all say. Willson and Sofia has found there way back to us. "Hey Juj can I talk to you alone." Larry says she nods and they walk off. Joshua and I look at each other and smile. "You look beautiful." Joshua says to me. "Thank you." I say smiling. "Oooooooo." Ethan says. He's probably the biggest shipper of Joshua and I. Joshua rolls his eyes. "So who is this." Joshua says looking at Willson. "I'm Willson and you are?" Willson asks. "I'm Joshua this is my twin brother Ethan and his girlfriend Amie." Joshua says. "Nice to meet you guys." As the day goes on and Julia hasn't found her way back to me yet Joshua and I had some really good conversations I asked him to take me home because Julia texted me and said Larry took her home I'm okay with it. I get home and check my phone and see if she has posted the video on anything yet and she hasn't so I go over to Joshua's house and tell him everything that happened he is very comforting.

Thanks for reading!!!!! This had lots of tea.👀 I don't know about you but I am so hyped that you and Matt broke up (I know I'm the one writing it but still I had to keep it going for drama reasons.)😌😉 QOTD: Do you think you and Joshua are about to get together now? Or do you think they'll take some time? Let me know. Olivia coming in really soon now!👀 chapter 7 will be up soon so stay tuned!

Your friend,

         ~ Sierra Bostedo💚