2 Lets Do It Again.

Y/N's POV

I walk in the house I take my shoes off. "Hey sweetheart how was your first day of high school" I hear my mom say. "It was good I guess." I say. "So you'll never believe who came over Mrs. Bassett, Joshua's mom they live next door now." My mom says full of  excitement. "Yeah I seen him around we talked a couple times." I say. "Well remember he lives next to you so you guys have a lot to catch up on." My mom says. "Yeah I know mom maybe later." I say as I run up the stairs into my room. My mom and Joshua's mom has tried putting Joshua and I together for years since second grade I think. The summer before Joshua left I started growing feelings for him but then when I went to tell him he was gone his family packed up and moved. I've waited for like 3 years for him to come back but he never did. Eventually Matt moved in next door where Joshua used to live and we became friends and his friends became my friends sorta and then we got together. I do miss Joshua a lot but I don't wanna grow feelings again or become best friends with him again just for him to leave.

(Skip to the next day)

I wake up again dumb early 5:30 to be exact and get ready for the day.

My hair:

My outfit

My outfit

I look at my phone and no one has texted me so I go on and sit on my front porch waiting for Matt to come out to walk to the bus stop together

I look at my phone and no one has texted me so I go on and sit on my front porch waiting for Matt to come out to walk to the bus stop together. But he wasn't the one to come out it was Joshua. "hey Y/N." He says "hey Joshua ." I say not making eye contact. He starts to walk over to my house. "Ok so I was wondering if we can do a redo like when we seen each other for the first time in forever." He says. "Sure I would like that." I say and Matt, Larry, Frankie, and Joe all come racing towards my house. "Hey good morning gorgeous" Matt says. I can tell he's jealous that I'm hanging with Joshua right now. "Good morning Matt." I say back. "can we go to the bus stop now." Joe says. "sure thing." Matt says. He's busy talking and laughing with everyone but Joshua and I so we just walk and catch up with each other. "So where's Ethan." I say. "What." He says "your twin brother Ethan." (I know he doesn't have a brother or a twin for that much but it's just a fanfic😉) I say. "Oh yeah he's gone off to a camp thing he won't be back till Labor Day." he says. We finally make it to the bus stop and I sit next to Matt again. "Hey so I guess you and Joshua are friends again." Matt says out of the random. "Yeah I mean we've been friends since kindergarten first so it's hard to not be friends again." I say. "I didn't ask for a explanation just wondering." He says. "Ok then." I say and it was silent for the rest of the ride. I get off the bus and head for my first class where Julia and Sofia greeted me "ok guys so the strangest thing happened Matt got jealous this morning." I say. "Omg why." Sofia says. "I was talking to Joshua this morning." I say. "Girl he obviously thinks he has Competition or something." Julia says. "Well he doesn't." I say. And then the teacher starts talking.

Skip to lunch

I make it to the lunch room where Julia and Sofia greet me. "are you sitting with us again." Sofia says. "Yeah of course." I say then as we are walking to the table I hear someone call my name. "Hey Y/N come sit with us and bring your friends to." Matt says. We walk over and sit next to them. "So are you gonna introduce your friends." Matt says. "Yeah uh this is Juj is short for Julia and this is Sof short for Sofia." I say. "Well it's nice to meet you Juj and Sof." Larry says "yeah you too." Sofia says.

Lunch was great we talked a lot about our classes and stuff and how's schools going I noticed something though, Matt kept looking at Sofia like in the eye but I have nothing to worry about I know Sof won't do anything and neither will Matt. We hear the bell and head over to our next classes.

(Time skip to after school)

We get on the bus like any normal kid except matt sits with his new friend Oliver and I sit next to Joshua which I can tell threw him off. "Hey we never exchanged phone numbers." Joshua says. "Yeah true." I say and grab his phone. I put my number in it and changed my name to '#1 bestie❤️'. "Bestie really." Joshua says. "Yeah best friends til the end." I say. We finally get to the bus stop where we all get off and Matt wants me to walk with him. "Why did you sit with Joshua on the bus." He says. "Because you weren't available and I had no one else to sit next to." I say. "Hey I'm sorry about that but Oliver wanted me to sit next to him so I did." He says. "Ok yeah so don't get mad when I sit next to my friends." I say and run towards my house. I walk inside and go straight to my room I throw my book bag o the ground and went on my phone. I got a text from Joshua.
————————————————————————
Joshua: yo why'd you go so soon
You: Well Matt and I had our first fight thingy
Joshua: why
You: because I sat next to you in the bus
Joshua: why is that a problem
You: idk he must think we would make a couple or something
————————————————————————
I put my phone down and do some homework that we already have on the whole second day of school. I'm getting a lot of text but I'm ignoring them.

One week later

Thanks for reading! Chapter 3 will be up soon! What do you think is gonna happen between you and Matt? And don't forget Olivia will come into play soon!👀😉 Until next time!

You friend,

~ Sierra Bostedo💛