I.

i knew you once, and it was nice.

"tzuyu-ah!" an adorable raven-haired boy called out, feet leaving tiny imprints on the snow; the cold, white substance slowly falling onto his bucket hat. he ran through the snow, his mouth shaped in a mischievious smirk, "tzuyu-ah!" he repeated, this time, louder in volume. an elderly couple smiled at the young boy, reminsicing the times when they were in their youths.

"kookie?" tzuyu quickly turned around, puzzled, to be hit on the face by a massive snowball, if one would even call it that. it was only pile of snow in the boy's small hand. the impact of the attack made the small girl fall, tumbling over cutely. kookie laughed at her, stomach hurting as he found her reaction quite hilarious.

it wasn't hard to recognize that she was angry. she was glaring at him, a scary scowl on her face, "yah! you're too mean!" she yelled, sulking. it was an adorable sight: the little girl was pouting, nose all red from the temperature, covered in snow.

"did it hurt?" he held his hand out for her once he calmed down slightly, though his giggles contradicted his concerned words, seeming like he didn't actually care about her at all.

the younger refused to answer and shook her head, annoyed at him. she avoided all eye contact with him, "don't talk to me."

the mischievious grin which used to be on the little boy's face faded, "i'm sorry, tzutzu. i won't hurt you again, i promithe!" he crouched down, opening his arms, trying his best to comfort her. he didn't like to upset people; well, he liked pranking others but he didn't like to actually make them angry.

tzuyu looked at his open arms, then at him, twice, "do you promise? do you really, really promise?" of course, she had a difficult time trusting him after that whole scenario.

"of course i promithe— promisthe— promith—" kookie tried to fix his lisp again and again, making tzuyu giggle, "hey! thtop laughing!" he closed his arms, crossing them, looking really offended.

she stood up, hugging him from the side, "sorry, kookie. i'm not upset anymore." she was smiling brightly, which made him grin back.

the two children sat on the couch, in the living room of tzuyu's home, "kookie, what's the flavor of your hot chocolate?"

"mint!" jungkook grinned, burying himself in his blanket, "it's the yummiest flavor." she nodded in agreement, turning her attention to the movie they were watching. it was in chinese, so only tzuyu could understand it.

"why is it in chinese? this is unfair!" the raven-haired boy whined and complained, a bit upset that he couldn't understand the movie but she could, "you could've at least chosen the same movie with korean subtitles!"

"what do you want to watch then?" tzuyu questioned, taking a sip of her hot chocolate, "disney?"

"lion king!" they chorused at the same time, giggling right after. both made themselves comfortable, enjoying watching a bunch of lions sing some catchy songs and eachother's company.