bonus chapter.

hands in her pockets, tzuyu walked down the sidewalk of her neighborhood one last time, taking in the air, cherishing the moment.

smiling quietly to herself, she looked around the place she grew up in. she felt herself about to burst into tears as the next day she was going to leave for taiwan. she had an emotional attachment to this neighborhood as all her childhood memories came from here.

-but tzuyu then got startled by a tap on her shoulder. she turned to see a familiar short elderly woman, "eomeoni? what can i do for you?"

"tzuyu-ah, you're leaving for taiwan tomorrow, aren't you?" the woman, who was jungkook's mother, questioned. she nodded in reply.

"before you leave, can i invite you to our house? i have some things to give you."

"of–of course!" tzuyu stood up quickly, following her lead, taking off her shoes on the way in the familiar home. she calmly sat herself down on their couch, taking in the aroma of air freshener.

"i saw you on the way to the cemetary, you were seeing him, weren't you?" she bit her lip, nodding, feeling herself about to tear up, "don't cry, sweetie. he wouldn't want to see you cry." she knew that his mother was hurting too, probably the most.

"he wrote a letter to you when he was hospitalized." tzuyu stared the red envelope that came from mrs. jeon's hands, "you can read it now. i'll prepare some tea."

she opened the red envelope delicately, careful not to rip the paper. she prepared herself for the contents inside, then started to read.

hey tzu~~~~

its your kookie. if your reading this, i'm probably dead already. oof that was blunt but ok.

well, i guess i'll explain a few things.

first: i'm sorry that i'm not going to tell you that i'm here in the hospital. i know it sounds dumb but i dont want you to see me hooked up to machines.

second: do you know why i brought you to the amusement park? yeah. because i knew i was getting weaker. i wanted you to have plenty of memories with me before i go.

last but not least: move on. it's okay if you can't move on immediately, baby; but i don't want you to be stuck on me for the rest of your life. i want you to be happy. find a husband who loves you. even though he'll probably never love you as much as i do, it will suffice hehehe.

jokes aside, i don't want to be the one holding you back from happiness. get a new guy, have children. maybe i'll even watch over them.

i'm always with you in your heart, tzu. always remember that. i may not be on earth physically, but i'll still be with you as much as possible. i know you never believed that spirits could go on earth but that's a challenge that i will take :D

i would make this longer but the nurses are forcing me to rest. i love you sooooooo much, baby. don't forget me or else i'm going to sulk in the afterlife >:(

your cool, awesome, handsome boyfriend,
jeon jungkook <3
[ ps i love you, did i say that already?]

tzuyu will admit it. she looked dumb trying to stop her tears from falling and smiling at the same time. she missed him so much, and he didn't help with  that.

"tzuyu-ya!" she turned to the side to see sana, jungkook's older sister, "it's been a while!" she hugged the younger tightly, not showing a sign of letting go soon.

"breadstick!" another voice was heard, this time, a male. junghoon, the oldest of the three, "you didn't tell us you would be here!" he ran to the two girls and ruffled her hair.

"what are you two doing to poor tzuyu?" mrs. jeon stopped in her tracks at the sight of the three, "you're going to squeeze the life out of her!"

"don't worry, eomeoni. i'm perfectly comfortable." tzuyu smiled, chuckling a little, "by the way, the letter was very comforting. thank you."

"it's very much my pleasure, ttal. now, who would like some tea?"

[ rewritten. ]