IV.

you shared your secrets, and i shared mine

"oh my gosh.." tzuyu gasped in awe at the beautiful view of the sunrise. the sky was painted in many colors; the sun slowly rising, "this is amazing.."

jungkook couldn't help but smile, taking a candid picture of her with the camera he brought. she thought the view was pretty, yet he thought she was prettier.

she noticed the camera pointed at her, so she quickly hid her face, "yah! i wasn't ready!"

he grinned at her reaction, staring at the picture, "don't worry, tzu. you look good in this one. i might even post it online."

"on your personal!? no way i'm going to let you post that!"  

"i have a photography account too! i'm staying anonymous on there." he explained, walking in front of her and sitting near to the edge, but as far as he can safely stay, "who knows? i might jumpstart your modelling career."

"you're so stupid." she remarked sitting next to him, "by the way, i brought the chips and the banana milk."

his head perked up immediately at the mention of food, "what!? give me~" she took out the food from her bag and placed it in the middle of them.

jungkook poked a straw in the banana milk and he did the same for her's, "thanks, tzu."

"um," tzuyu started, gaining his attention, "when did you start your photography account? also, why are you anonymous on it?"

"wow. i'm really getting interrogated here." he joked earning a glare from her, "i started it only a week ago. i'm anonymous on it for no reason really. maybe i just don't want my real friends to find out about it?"

"no one else knows about the account?" her mouth gaped in amazement.

"that's our little secret." the older patted her head, showing off his bunny smile, "you're my best friend, i know i can trust you with my secrets."

the smile that was previously on her face faded away. "best friend.. right."

he coughed at the change of atmosphere. 'shit.. did i just friendzone her? well, you can't friendzone someone if they don't even like you..'

silence fell upon the both of them, a perplexing silence, above that.

jungkook decided to speak up, disliking the quietness, "tzu, i have one more secret that i need to tell you."

she looked up with her puppy eyes, curious. "what?"

he avoided as much eye-contact as as possible.

"i like you, chou tzuyu. i have for the longest time."