V.

silence was comfy; without having to try

tzuyu's eyes widened in disbelief, "wait, hold on.. what do you mean?"

"i like like you, tzu." jungkook elaborated, "i like you because you're beautiful. not just on the outside, but in the inside too. you always remind me to take my medication and care for me. you're way out of my league and it's fine if you don't reciprocate my feelings but-"

"it's bold of you to assume i don't like you either." she giggled, intertwining their hands, "i like you as well, jeon jungkook."

he was speechless. all this time he was crushing on his best friend, she liked him back? "tzu.."

tzuyu bit her lip, "yes?"

"can— can i kiss you?" he asked, making sure she was okay with it, not wanting to pressure her into anything, "you can say no-"

jungkook was cut off by the feeling of her soft lips on his. he was caught off-guard but slowly relaxed into the kiss, putting his hands on her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

they pulled away for air, smiling like idiots.

"so are you officially mine?" jungkook asked for confirmation, which tzuyu replied to with a nod.

"of course!" she laughed happily, placing a small peck on his lips once again making him grin stupidly, "i'm yours and only yours, kook."

tzuyu rushed into his hospital room, concern clear on her face

tzuyu rushed into his hospital room, concern clear on her face. she could se him on the gurney, laying peacefully, "why didn't you tell me you were hospitalized earlier?"

"it's not that serious, baby. please don't worry." she sat on the chair beside him and began to play with his hair, "stop that~ my hair will get messy."

"boy, i can mess with your hair as much as you like. don't think i'm still not upset that you didn't tell me you were here." she pouted, moving her hands to his carefully.

he smiled widely, "if my whole body wasn't in pain, i would so kiss you right now."

"you should take a rest. i'll leave-"

"no~!" jungkook whined gripping on her wrists tightly, "don't leave me~"

"but you can't sleep if i'm here-"

"it's lonely here. please stay." he tried to do the 'bbuing bbuing' aegyo which instead made her laugh at him.

"fine, since you're being a baby." tzuyu sat back down, placing a soft kiss on his nose, "but promise me you'll go to sleep?"

"promisee~!" he extended the 'e'.