Chapter IV

It can't be helped. We just simply went on walking, unwittingly following Percabeth's stead who looked rather disappointed or annoyed. I was too afraid to ask of to where we were going, but I've certainly known that the semi-underground room was way farther from where we're walking on right now. Freya looked silent as I was, probably she's gotten afraid of Percabeth. "There," Percabeth pointed her index finger at a hole in the ceiling, it was a narrow hole, only one person may fit inside it. "So, we climb up?" I asked. "What else were you planning to do to crawl out from that hole? Fly." She frowned. "Well, that would be a good idea," Freya smiled at Percabeth amiably. "Do it," Percabeth's forehead creased. Freya just smiled and began to morph into that of a bat, at first she shrunk, then her muscled arms turned to that of a bat skin then it expanded into bat wings, her narrow eyes circled and turned dark. The process is now complete, then she levitates around like a disoriented bat, but that is actually how a bat flies. Then she flew into the hole.

Morphing is really great. Percabeth looked at me, "How about us?" She asked. "There's no us," I walked towards the spotlight the hole created, I closed my eyes then focused on flying, I imagine the winds carrying me, the times when me and my father are flying the horizon, the feeling of air. Then, slowly, I felt like being levitated, no it feels like I'm being scooped and lifted, but I'm finally flying! No... Someone's beneath me, I'm being flown by a... a huge dragon! "Hold still," Percabeth called. Her voice is being swept away by the strong winds. I hold my hands firmly at the dragon's leathery, or rather scaly back as Percabeth does the same. "But how? The hole is..." I was about to complain when the narrow hole extended into that of a mouth of a volcano, the hole grew big. The dragon flew us out and finally we made our way out. The sky was blue, the surrounding was completely different from where we came from, the place looked godly and paradise-like. "What is this place?" I asked, my mouth was gaping open like that crevice we just entered. "This is, Cupid's Bliss," Percabeth muttered. "Eh, is there such place written on books? From mythological stories?" She just shoots me a piercing glare.

I haven't realized that Freya was a sorceress, she could just simply change the mist, she changed the topographic feature of the hole into that of a mouth of a volcano. But, she first morphed into a bat to check the place, went back to get us by morphing into a dragon. She looked dense but pretty smart unlike the brainiac seaweed brain beside me.

We flew the horizon, there were seemingly a numerous number of huge trees around, huge stone hedges from around the distant. Freya soared towards the stone hedges, then slowly descended on the green meadow.
We climbed down from her scaly back then she morphed back into her bulky and tall figure.