Chapter VII

It has been hard for them to defeat an intangible dragon, all their attacks merely pass through the dragon's body. Both girls are growing impatient and tired, we've fought for five minutes now without even landing a single blow to the dragon. The dragon is flying towards my direction, attacking me with a ball of strong winds from its mouth, I didn't move as I order the winds to protect me. A heavy collision of wind attack struck the silence as I was flown over a pile of stones. I arched my back as a searing pain travels towards the back of my body. Luckily the backpack I wore reduced the impact, if I haven't worn it maybe my bones might have broken into pieces. I saw Percabeth and Freya exchange a blow by blow attack to charge the dragon but it did no good. The dragon just growled and let out another ball of wind to attack them. Freya dodged while Percabeth raised her sword and deflected the attack.
As the two girls fought, I could feel my backpack vibrating, I quickly put it out from my back and unzip the zipper. My blue leather backpack opened, revealing the vibrating Katopris, I quickly grip the dagger by its hilt and stared at the rolling images in the silver blade. The blade shows what's happening now, Percabeth and Freya stumbled upon the attack of the dragon. The dragon opens its mouth to attack, but then my image appeared, the gangly boy with the brown hair jumped towards the dragon's head, then my image grab a silver arrow on the dragon's throat. The image of the dragon swirled and shifted into the figure of the woman in the white gown. The images faded. I looked at the distant, Freya and Percabeth are still fighting, Freya had morphed into various animals now. A dragon which bared a fang to fang lunging attack, spitting balls after balls of fireballs, an anaconda which only ended writhing itself, a wolf which only did is to snarl. Freya gets exhausted and morphed back into what she was, while Percabeth on the other hand had tried almost all possible strategies to even scratch the dragon which luckily happened. She saw through the dragon's weakness. As the dragon was about to spit another ball of gusting wind towards her clone, her decoy, she jumped to the dragon's back and pierce her sword. The dragon growled as Tide almost ripped its head off. She let out a victorious smile, Freya saw it. They stared into each other's eyes like passing out a secret message. The dragon soared high and mighty then it lunged itself from above, spitting another blow of wind balls. Freya readied her bow and arrows, aiming for the throat as the dragon is gathering air to attack, she shoots, her violet colored arrow soared high, zooming forward as it passes through the spitted ball of swirling wind, and passing another one, just as the dragon was trying to gather winds to attack the arrow pierce through its throat then it vanished, that's when I saw it, the silver arrow at the dragon's throat. The dragon seems disoriented as it crashed face first towards the dragon. The balls were about to hit Freya and that's when Percabeth appeared, slicing the balls of wind after another.