chapter 6

Jake's POV

I was really busy this weak, preparing for my midterms. I need good grades to pass and enter the final year. I hard worked for it. My teachers all had high hopes for me. This semester had me on my toes. Especially because it focused so much on research work. I was drifted into the thoughts of my world. I was brought back when my cell phone notified me of the message.

Anonymous
" Beware of the danger. Be prepared for what forth to come. "

At this moment I chose to ignore it. I had a lot on my mind right now. I chose to focus on my work right now. I drifted off again. For the next 6 hours, I was cut off from this world. When I finished I went to sleep. I was way tired to let anyone know.

Ash's POV

I went out for a walk. I was tired of studying for hours and I needed a break to relax my body and my mind. I called Cindy and Bella. They both came too. We were just strolling down the park. It was a warm evening. I was talking about my new novel to them. I am a bit of a chatterbox. We walked and talked. It was when I crashed with a cute boy.

" Oh, I am sorry. I should have been more attentive. "

" It's ok. I guess I too had to be more careful. "

He extends his hand to help me get back up. It was too cute.

"My name is Ashton."

"What. I mean great, good."

"Sorry, my friend here stumbled. My name is Ashley. "

" Ok, I get it now. "

" Wait are you new here because I have never seen you here before. "

" Yes, I have moved here from Nevada. I guess I gotta go. And I am sorry about that. "

" It's okay. Nice to meet you. "

He walked away and I stared at him.

"Ahzyjh. "

" What ?"

" Looks like someone is in love. "

" I guess so. Wait for what. I mean I don't know. Arghh I hate it. "

" Relax, you just go home. And have some rest. "

" Dream about him. "

"I am gonna kill you bel."

"Only if you can catch me."

She sprinted across the park with me following her and Cindy following me. Well, I guess I like Ashton. As you know love at first sight.

Diary entry #30

I met Ashton, he is a cute guy. I think I have a crush on him. *Butterflies*

-X-