Chapter 5

Y/n P.O.V

My eyes widen. What did he just ask me? Did I misinterpret the question. My eyebrows creased together In confusion. "What?" I asked.
"Nothing ignore him" stated Namjoon
"Hey! I was curious" protested Jimin
Sugar rolled his eyes "curious? More like wanting to get inside his pants". Upon hearing SUGA's statement Jimin nervously giggles and rubs the back of his neck.
"Sorry hyung" there was a moment of silence until the guy named Jin decided to speak.
"so are we going to question him or not?"
"Right, right.... so your Blood Moons leaders son right" namjoon asked squatting to my level and looking me in the eyes.
"Depends..... who's asking" I ask with a slight snarl on my face. He lets out a chuckle and stands up.
"Wrong answer.. kookie?" Upon hearing his name he smirked and walked up to me. He threw his hand back and it collided with my face.
"There's more were that came from so you better answer our questions" jungkook boasted. I let out a small chuckle which alarmed the guys. I moved my head to look Jungkook in the eyes and smirked. My lip was bleeding and I was in the mood to make things weird for them and that's just what I did. While I looked Jungkook in the eyes I licked and bit my lips and said " next time hit harder I like it rough". it seemed my little game was working because Jungkooks face became red and I could tell this boy was inexperienced when it came to flirting. Seeing his tough expression turn to a quick frighten one made me chuckle again. When I moved my head I caught a quick glance of Jimin and he was biting his lip and was red too. Jungkook finally started to say something when someone stepped in clearly noting that the boy was flustered.
"Enough games" Suga said clearly losing his patience. Namjoon shook his head trying to clear the scene that just took place in front of him out of his mind.
"Right.. What is your fathers next move on BTS" Namjoon asked sternly.
"Ah... so that's who you are" I looked around staring at them " you don't really look the part of the second biggest gang" this seemed to piss off Namjoon.
"Kookie!"
"Do I have to hyung" Jungkook asked behind Suga.
"What does he scare you" asked Namjoon getting more pissed by the second.
"N-no!" Claimed Jungkook taking quick offense to namjoons words.
"Then fucking hit the bastard" Namjoon yelled. As Jungkook started walking towards me I knew the perfect thing to make them all uncomfortable. When Jungkook hit me as hard as he can I moaned.
"F-fuck harder next time... fuck that felt good" . Jimin ran out the door and it looked like jungkooks soul left. He had became completely pale and looked terrified. I took a quick glance at the others and they had the same expression of horror. Jin quickly grabbed jungkooks arm and yelled
"I will not let you force Our innocent kookie to this weirdo! You got me Namjoon!" Then he quickly stormed out of the room pulling Jungkook along. I looked at who was left and the man Tae started laughing and whispered in SUGA's ear
"Jin hyung has a boner". Suga pushes him with a scowl on his face.
"Why the hell would I want to know that!" And with that he left the room.
"Tae and Hobi lets go and rethink our strategy and finish questions later" Namjoon said . Both boys nodded and left the room.
"I guess I was right, having them kidnapped me isn't so boring after all hehe"