Chapter 9

Y/N P.O.V

I pulled him closed and jungkook closed his eyes. Our lips brushed when the door busted open. " Ok, I saw from the camera the hostage got his hand loose are you ok jung-" Namjoon Froze. Jungkook quickly pulled away and cleared his throat. "Kookie leave" Namjoon spat. Jungkook quickly nodded his head and scurried out the door closing it behind him.  My eyes wondered over to Namjoon. So I finally get alone time with the leader... is he ever gonna stop glaring at me and say something? The silence was annoying me. 

"Hi?" I said trying to get something from him. But all he did was roll his eyes.

" I knew from the very beginning I should have just handled you myself" He started walking towards me rolling his sleeves up. He stopped right in front of me and for the first time since ive been here I've felt small. I gained the courage to look him in the eyes. His jaw was clenched and he looked extremely pissed off. "Im tired of you thinking you can play around with my boys, Don't you value your life at all?" Not knowing how to answer I look away. "Oh your not gonna answer me? Thats funny because it seems you always had something to say, but now that the real authority is questioning you.. you fucking go mute... Im about to get Hobi and he doesn't fuck around so If I were you I would say something real soon " I look him in the eye now taking notice hes a lot closer than I thought. Our noses were almost touching and his eyes bore into mine. Barley even a whisper left my lips 

"Make me" .  as soon as those words left my mouth. Namjoons eyes filled with an emotion I couldn't really put my finger on. He stood straight and took a deep breathe. 

"Your going to regret being such a fucking brat" He took one last look and ran his tongue across his bottom lip and chuckled. He whipped around and left. I heard the door lock on the other side. 

-All the boys are gathered for a meeting about Y/N- Jins POV

We all sat in the living room discussing our next move on the seductive demon tied up in our interrogation room.  Namjoon was quiet with his head in his hands stressed and tired of the damn games this kid was playing with us. "So what are we gonna do?''

"Who fucking knows, the damn kid turns everything into an awkward/ sexually frustrating atmosphere and with all our gay/already sexually frustrated asses his damn games our working on us" Yoongi stated barley awake.

"Im not gay!" Kookie yelled.

"Oh sit your gay ass down kookie we all know" Tae said with sass.

"Thats it" Namjoon said. Everyone's eyebrows raised. 

"Whats it" I asked.

"Fight sexual with Sexual" Namjoon said with full confidence. 

"Sorry boss, but what?" Tae said confused like everyone else.

" He wants to try and be sexual because he knows it make us awkward but if we throw someone in and they flirt back the its an uno reverse card"He states.

"Ahhh" expressed all the boys

" I was also thinking if we scare him into thinking we are really about to fuck him he might start freaking out. The goal is to make him think were going to fuck not really have sex with him,  so thats why Jimin is out of the running for this plan." Namjoon confesses.

Jimin sat up "Wait thats not fair!" Yoongi pulled Jimin back down

"Shut up we all know you would actually fuck him" 

"I was already planning to send Hobi in before this plan because of his torturing skills, but it also turns out Hobi also has the most self control. Another perk is Hobi is the most kinky so he can make it extra weird for the hostage." 

"Unless hes into it" Hobi says bored " are you sure im the best for this... you know I haven't been sexually active for an entire year because of my last relationship."

"Exactly, more self control, and I know you can do it, and its not like you actually are going to fuck him." Namjoon said.