Chapter 8

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hey, Jungkook" . I knew that voice belonged to Hobi. What did he want this early in the morning? 

"Go ahead and come in hyung". I said as i sat up on my bed. He entered the room with a nervous look on his face. Ugh he knows today's suppose to be my day off and with that look I know hes gonna ask me to work. "Whats up?"

"So......can you interrogate the hostage today?"

"I knew it" I said sending a playful glare his way.

" Come on Kookie, just try to get some info from the damn kid" He said with a hopeful smile.

"Fiiine, but I get half your pay from our next mission" He pouts and hesitantly nods in agreement. "Then its settled Ill talk to him and make sure I get something out of him." Hobi smiled and chuckled.

"If anyone can get anything from him its you kookie, and dont hold back" Hobi said as he left. I smile to myself.

"I never hold back" 

-A COUPLE HOURS LATER- Y/N P.O.V

I take a deep breathe and continue staring at the wall. What else was I suppose to do? That Jimin boy had left me half naked and marked all over my neck and chest. Im freezing! While I was in deep thought the door open snapping me out of daydreaming. In walked the one called Jungkook. He had a dead serious look on his face and when he finally looked at me his eyes widen. I quickly noticed a blush form acrossed his face. "Your cute" I said wanting a reaction. His face got redder and he coughed into his hand.

"Thanks? Im here to get answers from you" he said as he tried to put a serious face on.

"Oh? You are? Your buds havent got anything from me yet" I smirked

His eyes narrowed and his tongue poked the side of his cheek. " well, thats why Im here.. Im a lot more rough when it comes to questioning" he turned around to take a look at the weapons table.

I chuckled " Good I like it rough" He froze and visibly got tense. "oh, am I making you uncomfortable?" He turned with squinted eyes.

"Dont make me laugh, Im as straight as a straight man can get. Your advances dont bother me at all." He said as he waled over with a knife. 

"Oh I beg the differ. I have great gaydar" Upon hearing this he grabbed my throat and pressed the knife against my cheek.

"Keep talking pretty boy and you'll regret it."  I bite my lip and notice his eyes travel down to my mouth. I gently lick my bottom lip and feel his grip loosen. I lock eyes with him and his eyes are dark and focused on my mouth. I smirk.

"Whats wrong? Hm?" he blinks rapidly and regains his composure. 

"Quit playing with me!" he spat

"Oh Im not playing with you baby boy, Im just horny as fuck. Ive been locked in here for awhile can you blame me? Then you walk in looking damn good and the only thing holding me back from touching you are my hands being tied..." His eyes widen and I hear him gulp. He looks away from me and I can see his face is inflamed. While he was distracted I was finally able to pull my right hand free... My eyes widen and I look back at him  "Aw, are you blushing? How cute?" 

"S-shutup" He quietly spoke. I wanted to focus on a way out but my eyes wondered down to jungkooks lips. Before I realized what I was doing I grabbed Jungkooks collar and pulled him close.