Chapter 6

Jimin's P.O.V
As soon as that y/n kid moaned I had to dashi run run out of there..... he made me feel a certain type of way. I usually only play with people for my sexual satisfaction but he's actually making my heart beat like crazy... I gently touch where my heart is and sigh and smile. My day dream was quickly ruined by a mama Jin pulling Jungkook out of the integration room and throwing him on the couch beside me.
"Jungkook you sit there and calm down and I'm going to go upstairs!" Jin spoke quickly facing away from us.
"Why you going up stairs hyung" Jungkook asked
" I-I have something to take care of see you boys later" Jin said as he scurried upstairs. Namjoon and the others walk out and talk about how we are going to find a new way to get the answers out of y/n because the normal integration way isn't going to work. I smirk and look back at kookie... it's looks like he's seen a ghost.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I know hyungs think I'm frightened because I'm not used to flirting and I'm socially awkward, but that's not the case. I kinda liked the way y/n looked at me... it sent shivers down my spine. What scares me is that y/n's a boy and I'm straight..... right?

-11pm-
Y/n's P.O.V

I was sitting in the chair tired as fuck... it had to been hours I've been stuck on this chair. "Guess their not coming back tonight, so I'll go ahead and try to get loose" I start moving my hands when I hear the door make a clink sound. I quickly straightened up and tried to look innocent. The light through the door cause me to squint and I only seen one person enter the room. My eyes adjust and my eyes widen when I see it's Jimin. "WhAt do you want?" I asked eyeing him as he walked closer.
"Shhh I don't want the others knowing I'm in here" he whispered.
"what? Why are you in here if you weren't ordered to be?" I asked lowering my voice. Jimin stoped and bit his lip.
"Do that again?" He asked badly in a whisper
"What" I asked genuinely confused.
"God your voice is so fucking sexy.... just hearing you whisper turns me on" he whined. He gently started playing with the hem of his shirt like it was extremely hot in the room and it needed to be taken off. I gulped and eyed Jimin up and down. It was clear the boy in front of me was extremely needy, hot, and bothered. I licked my lips which in turned caused Jimin to whimper.
"Well isn't someone a little needy huh?" I asked while I smirked. "Why don't you untie daddy so I can help you huh?" His eyes widen And he walked near me. I smile in victory thinking he was going to untie me when he stopped right in front of me.
"You know I can't untie you" he paused for a second "but that doesn't mean daddy can't help me" And without a second to spare Jimin was sitting on my lap inches from my face.