Morning on the Ship

Your eyes began to be pelted by the rays of the sunlight that shined in from the window beside your hammock. You tossed a bit to the side and tried to cover up the window. However, your muscles were weak due to yesterday's activities and the fact you also saw your father just kill your aunt in cold blood and that your father was a pirate. Ignoring that fact as you kept trying to block the sunlight from hitting your eyes.

Your hand was brought back down to your side. You wondered if it was Yang sleeping on the hammock above you trying to grab your hand. However, you began to feel some weight on your chest and you knew the touch of the hand on your arms and neck. You knew that touch. It was Yang's touch. You thought Yang was just messing with you, touching you in order to wake you up to start the day. You slightly began to fight until.

(Y/N): Yang. Go away.

You then feel Yang's hair slide along and push up and along your face. You slowly moved your head away but Yang's hair kept getting closer and soon, it went under your chin. Your eyes slowly began to open and you glanced down. Instantly, you began taking deep breath after deep breath, nearly hyperventilating. Yang was sleeping on your chest and cuddling up to you.

You kept taking deep breath after deep breath. Yang slowly began to open her eyes as the light began to shine onto her as well. She fully opened her eyes and looked over to you. She smiled and pecked your cheek and then lips. As Yang pulled away, you grabbed the back of her head and pushed her lips back down onto yours. Yang's eyes widen a bit in surprise but she also went all into the kiss. Finally, you two pulled away for air.

Yang: Well, someone wanted some lip.

(Y/N): Yeah, well, sometimes you gotta be sure of yourself.

Yang smiled. She then slowly dropped the smile.

Yang: You hyperventilated me awake, didn't you?

(Y/N): Kinda?

Yang smiled and rolled her eyes, leaned down and pecked your cheek.

Yang: Let's get going. We're almost to Vacuo.

With that, Yang got up and out of your now shared hammock. You glanced around your spot until your jacket hit you in the face.

Yang: I was using it last night. It got cold.

(Y/N): I-er-uh, not complaining.

Yang smiled and walked off. You slightly began to smile and got up and followed her outside. Walking around the ship, crewmen and women and a few other passengers pass by you as they all try to complete their tasks. You were able to catch up to Yang as she stowed away some advances from a few crew members here and there.

(Y/N): Sorry.

Yang: Nothing to be sorry about. I'm just used to it at this point.

(Y/N): I wished you didn't have to. Y-Y-You don't deserve i-it.

You and Yang stop and she places a hand on your shoulder.

Yang: We'll get through it. You're making a lot more process since we first met. (You and Yang smile at one another and she pecks you again) Come on. The others are downstairs getting breakfast.

With that, you and Yang walked on down into the lower deck. Once you both got down there, a man was thrown across a table. You both glanced over and saw Blake with her hand on her face along with Weiss and Silver. Gure and Ruby were cheering something on. Next thing you knew, Burly was on the dinning table and grabbed the guy that slide along the table and slammed him onto the ground.