Meeting the Mother

After having been basically kidnapped, kissed by a stranger, attacked, your neighborhood burned and so forth and so on, you were sitting at a small table with Yang at your side and her apparent mother across from you. You didn't know exactly how to react to the situation at all, but here you all were. According to your girlfriend, the woman known as Raven was in fact her mother and leader of this bandit tribe. Raven, meanwhile, was simply drinking tea across from you and Yang, clearly not caring about what has just happened. You began to grow a bit more enraged as she just refused to acknowledge you or kidnapping her own daughter.

(Y/N): (Cough) S-so. W-Why, kidnap Yang again?

Yang: Yeah. I'd like to know that as well.

Raven: What? A mother needs an excuse to see her daughter.

Yang: Well, considering you LEFT dad and I for 18 years and didn't even bother to write, call, come see me at ALL! Yeah, I want to know why you decided to leave me. Your own daughter! Was I just that unwanted?! What is it?!

Raven: Will you get a grip! Geez, you sound like your father when we first-

Yang: Stop! I don't need to hear that!

Raven: You asked. (Glances at you) You should really drink your tea when it's hot.

You gave Raven a glare, refusing to pick up the tea cup before you. Raven gave you a look, seemingly unimpressed with you or your capabilities in life and or battle. She then glanced over to Yang and seemed also unfazed and unimpressed.

Raven: So, you two are clearly enjoying your lives together, despite the somewhat odd interactions I've seen over the-

(Y/N): Odd?

Yang: Don't judge him. You barely know him! Just like how you barely know me.

Raven: I don't have time for you. I had a village to run and people to protect. I'm sorry, you think you're entitled to an apology and or a mother. The world's not perfect-

Yang: Believe me I know. Just having this conversation is enough to make me want to spit my tea out at your face.

Raven: Just be happy you had a mother.

Yang: Yeah. I did. Her name was Summer Rose!

Raven: Well, at least she stayed around. Finally got her to stop running around and get her life together for once.

Yang: Yeah. At least she cared about her children.

Raven glared at Yang, obviously not a fan of the act. You scooted over a bit and took some of the tea out of the way to let mother and daughter take over from here. As the two had their back and forth, you glanced around the room and saw a map on the wall. Deciding to take the time to investigate your surroundings, you got up and walked on over to the spot. With a simple glance you could then fully see where you were on the globe. You had traveled to the other side of the world, all the way to Mistral. You were brought out of your discovery when you heard the table behind you smashed.

Yang: Don't you dare, talk about my family like that!

Raven: Well, it is the truth and you know it!

Yang: The truth?! You left me for 18 years and your only truth is that (Mockingly) "oh, your father's a stupid loser! I took pity on him" blah, blah blah! God! This is why I stopped searching for you! You are such a low life, pig-headed, little piece of crap!

Raven: Someone in that poor excuse of a family had to have had balls!

Yang: Yeah. Thank God it wasn't you.