Welcome Home Committee

You didn't know where you were, but after exiting the red vortex into nowhere, you rolled along the ground and shook your head to regain control of your motions and body. You glanced up and saw a group of around seven men and women with guns and swords aimed directly at you. The portal closed and you turned around and saw the same number of troops behind you. One motioned you to get up, so without an option, you did so.

You looked past the troops and saw a short, brown haired woman with a light gray jacket. She was standing next to the woman in red who was holding Yang over her shoulder, unconscious. Anger grew inside you and you were about to charge forward into battle to claim your girlfriend back from her captors.

(Y/N): Yang!

You attempted to run past the soldiers but were stopped and held back. You struggled against their holds, trying to stay calm. However, your anger began to grow rapidly and finally, you snapped. You activated your semblance and launched three of those guards away before you lunged to attack the woman in red. However, before you could, the woman beside her threw a deer horn rifle at you and hit you in the face.

You flipped in the air, but before you could hit the ground, the woman leapt in the air and kicked you back into the circle. A guard placed their blade just below your neck while another did the same above your neck.

The woman in red turned back at you and waved her hand, silently giving orders. Two of the guards grabbed you and began to drag you off while the woman in red took Yang to a large tent. You struggled against the bindings but it was no use as the two guards were strong enough to push you back into a cell. Metal cuffs were placed on your wrist and ankles and you were thrown into a cage. A male guard walked in with a bucket of water and grabbed by the hair.

Male Bandit: Have a nice swim!

He shoved your face into the water below. You attempted to resist but the guard kept shoving your face down into the water. You could hear him laughing and showing no remorse in his actions. After a few seconds, he pulled you out and threw you against the cage's bars.

Male Bandit: Come on, boss. I was just having some fun with him. No harm, no foul.

Brown haired woman: He knows something about the girl. Raven wants him alive for interrogation. Now, get the hell out of here, Shay! Go to the wall or something!

Shay: Yeah, yeah. Whatever you want Vernal! (Mumbles) Little shitty bitch I'll teach you-

The man known as Shay walked off, leaving you with this Vernal woman. She took a seat on a box outside and looked directly at you. You wanted to look away but instead kept up an intense glare at her, acting like a tough guy would.

(Y/N): You want a "thank you"?! "Thank you for saving me!" type of deal?

Vernal: No, sweetie. I want-

(Y/N): Don't call me that!

Vernal: What?

(Y/N): Only one person can call me that. And you just kidnapped her.

Vernal looked at you like you were insane. She shook her head and gave you a smirk. She walked up to you and grabbed you through the bars. Giving you another little smirk, she pulled your shirt through the bars so you come face to face.

Vernal: That. Is the most pathetic thing I have ever head of. But at least it makes my job mildly easier.

With that, Vernal moved your head and kissed your lips through the bars. Your eyes widened and your brain went into overload. You didn't know how to react to this, or how Yang would react if she caught you kissing another girl. Would she be mad? Well, yes, but this was one-sided! You had no consent to this at all! So...not your fault!

You almost lost all feeling inside your brain as Vernal continued the kiss. Your heart beat faster and you slowly lost all thought inside your head that you didn't know what to think anymore. You attempted to resist but soon gave in, realizing the plan you just came up with. Vernal broke the kiss and gave you a sultry smile, looking like she just conquered the world.

Vernal: Well, you're a good kisser, I'll give you that much.

(Y/N): That's not the only thing I'm good at.

Vernal: What?

You activated your semblance again and shot an energy ball through the cage and broke it open. The blast also was able to knock Vernal away and give you a large enough opening. You used your semblance again and broke out of your bonds and rolled out of your cage. You ran back to main meeting area and grabbed your shotgun. You fired off two rounds at two incoming bandits. You converted your shotgun into your hammer and slammed at another bandit. Suddenly, a red blade appeared before your neck. You glanced up and saw the woman in red once again.

You thrusted your hammer upward and nearly hit her face. The woman backed away and you swung at her. The woman back stepped and blocked your second attack with her own blade and kicked you in the stomach. After you slid along the ground, the woman lunged herself at you and attacked. You once again blocked the attack and rolled forward to further evade. While on your back, you glanced up and fired your shotgun up towards the woman's head.

She was launched into the air and you rolled forward and got ready to attack again. You looked up and saw the woman coming down from the air and slashes at you, launching you back a bit and onto the steps leading up to the large tent. The woman landed and began to slowly walk up to you. She swung her blade to possibly clean it from damage and slowly walked up to you.

Woman in Red: Ambitious. Strong willed. I must admit, I'm impressed. Then again, she was that desperate for attention, of course she'll stoope that low.

(Y/N): What are you-

Woman in Red: I've been watching her all her life. But I still don't understand your connection with her.

Suddenly, a shotgun round was heard and it flew past the woman in red. Both you and the woman looked up and saw Yang standing there, red eyes and more pissed off than ever.

(Y/N): Yang! You're ok!

Woman in Red: Get inside, Yang! Let me deal with this!

Yang: Save it! Both of you, inside the tent...NOW!

Shay: HEY! You can't talk to our leader like-

Yang didn't even hesitate and threw a punch towards Shay at the exit of the large camp. Still red-eyed, Yang looked directly at you and the woman in red.

Yang: Inside. The tent. NOW!!!

The woman raises her hand and then lowers it to have her basic army stand down. She then walked up to the tent's entrance. You turned around on the stairs and looked up at the woman standing next to Yang. You slowly got up and Yang walked down and hugged you real quick. You hugged back and after a few seconds, you both stopped.

(Y/N): Yang. Tell me again, how do you even know her?!

Yang: (Sighs) (Y/N). This is my mother, Raven Branwen. Mom, this is my boyfriend, (Y/N) (L/N).

Mother? Oh...great.