I Want You Forever (Epilogue Part 1)

You and everyone else had moved back to Beacon and began to carry out the rest of your lives in peace. Of course Robin Crann was fired from Beacon for having a sexual relations with a student. While that didn't matter to the two of them, it still creeped you out a bit. Despite all that, things had seemed to be pretty easy going in your lives. She was a pretty cool sister-in-law. You had returned to your pre-Shade Academy self shortly after the first year officially ended. It also seemed to boost your relationship with Yang, becoming more confident and went above and beyond in certain aspects.

Of course, you would still give out a stutter every once in and awhile just to make her laugh. The two of you also kinda were scarred for a bit based on the whole JNPR...thing...their, "mixed" relationship. You two found it best to not comment on it and keep it among yourselves and the four of them never brought it up again.

Aside from that whole thing, you and Yang never really over stepped or did anything absolutely insane when it came to parties or other things. Hell, you weren't much of a party guy either though so no one was really complaining. You two continued to expand your relationship in...obvious ways, including having Yang rant about Jaune's...thing when you two walked in on them.

Luckily for you...yeah, just let it play out, things were pretty peaceful around the school despite the insanity. Regardless of that, things seemed relatively peaceful for you all. You both had graduated and Tai was welcoming enough to let you move in with them at his house. Granted, you were pretty sure this was because that Yang and Ruby had to convince him otherwise to let you stay with them. Of course, living with the Xiao Long-Rose household did not come free as charged. You were quickly given several bits of housework to be done such as cleaning, cooking and even rebuilding and reconstructing certain parts of the home.

You were basically a handyman for hire without getting paid, except allowing you to live in the house. Yang would scan around and look for huntress work with Ruby shortly after graduation. You would join them on a few but you were mostly tied down by house chores with Tai. You didn't hate them or anything. It felt nice to give back to the man who let you stay at his house. Plus, it did give you the excuse to basically work out in front of Yang, something that you and her were far from complaining about.

A couple months later, you and Yang had saved up enough and bought a small apartment in Vale and moved in with one another. The two of you had plans to move back out to Patch only when you both were financially stable and could afford a home of your own. The place wasn't perfect, but it was home none the less.

Currently, you and Yang were on a mission after being hired by Weiss herself to take down a terrorist cell operating in North Vale. The two of you moved silently throughout enemy territory and moved to glance down at an overhead. You two glanced at one another and nodded and moved along. The leader of the cell had his office in an overlook, gazing across all of Vale. You and Yang were able to get onto a cliff opposite the hall and look over and see the leader. He had some armaments like rockets and explosives, plus a few armed guards but nothing that could stop either of you.

The two of you nodded together and grabbed a grabbling hook and fired off a shot towards the leader's entrance. You both nodded again and moved over towards the office with your zip line. You went first with Yang right behind you and you both busted through the window and easily took down the guards. The leader began to run off until Yang lunged over and threw a fist down towards his leg and fired off a round. You grabbed the leader from behind and threw him over towards a pillar.

(Y/N): And that's how you take him down.

Yang: Yeah, yeah. Because it's not like I could take him down easy enough as is.

(Y/N): Oh, you absolutely would. I'm just saying I took him down better.

Yang: You took him down better my ass! We both have the same level of skill.