Q&A

In all honesty, I had thought to have dropped this, a few times if not more. But since there were some questions directed to me already, and I hold a responsibility to answer them, I decided to give it a shot. So, even before we start, let me tell you all, we have all the characters irrespective of the significance of their role in the story, are present here as part of the panel members, irrespective of who the question is directed to.

To all the panel members, heads up to all of you, as the questions are not directed to most of you. But anyways, we can always have some fun while others are being poked with questions *winks* *winks*

So let's begin.

Surprisingly, there were only a few questions and that too, by one reader only. 

So the Questions are by GoalDigger127

Addressed to the author:

Author (scratching the back of her head): Why did I have to bring this upon me?

Anyways, now that I had agreed for this, I don't think there's much of a choice. So, bring it on!

1. What is her name? Avni or Ananya? They are AvNeil so she ought to be Avni, right?

Author: Does that even matter? (Sheepishly smiling) 

Neil (Shakes his head): You are asking the question to the wrong person!

Author: And you (pointing at Neil) need to zip your mouth. 

Anyways, coming back to the question. Well,  if you look closely there have been a few hints . There have been some obvious hints in Chapter 28. Let's list down a few general points for you.

Number 1, She is a private detective or private investigation agent working on a certain assignment that we all know about by now. Number 2, Don't forget that she specifically addresses Neela as Neela Ma'am for the sake of this case and to continue with the pretentious act as if all they have is business, while Neela almost had a slip up due to the overflowing emotions and called Ananya as her 'bachha'. So surely, there's more to her identity than just being Ananya Verma. Number 3, Neil has gotten his hands onto some information and.. the rest, I will let you figure out. (winks)

Phew! I hope that calms your curiosity down. If not, please read the upcoming chapters.

2. And is there some childhood history like NK or with some minor changes? Maybe there isn't any!

The panel: Oh! That's some stuff, we wanna know too!

Author: Honestly, there is. It's just that, I am not sure if I would want to get into that Topic even briefly let alone elaborate on the same. And whatever it is, it is not the typical NK way. It's a lot more different *in my head*, if I ever jot that down. But I don't think it would make much of a difference or would be that relevant to the story. *Just a perception of mine*

Addressed to the characters - Neil and Ananya, specifically:

3. Last question, AvNeil of this story are my OTP right now! So are there any chances for the ship to sail and them ending up together?

Author: *Ahem Ahem!* I would like to know the answer too.

Panel (a few giggles, a few chuckles and some growling): As if that was even supposed to be raised as a question!

Neil (mumbles): As if you already don't know!

But seriously, why is this question even directed to me. Shouldn't it be directed to her? (Points at the author)

Author: Don't drag me into the mess, you created for yourself! Plus, I have answered my fair share. In fact, I answered two questions all by myself, while the two of you get to answer only one. So, don't. (crossing arms across her chest)

Ananya (scowls): With all the pain and headache this Officer (points at ACP Neil Khanna) has caused, you would really ask this? Who can tolerate him? At least I can not. 

Neil (shrugs): I won't deny anything. All of you have read through our emotions and know what's  going in our heads better than what we do. If the ship sails or not, is something we can not forecast. However, I will try my level best to build this ship. I will try! Promise! (With one palm resting over his chest, while the other raised in the air).

Author (dreamily): My shipper heart! *sigh*

So this brings us to the end of Question and Answers. Hopefully, this satisfies all the curious minds. And works as a reason to look forward for the upcoming chapters.

About the next chapter, I am starting to work on it. So stay tuned :)