NSFW Medic × Half dragon! Reader

In the midst of Medic testing, and experimenting on me, he had pulled out a vile of this reddish-orange liquid.

"Drink zis, Frau." I shrugged. I DID sign up for this I guess. I opened it and chugged all of it.

After a little bit my vision got blurry, and it got slanted.

"M..M-Medic..?" I whimpered. Suddenly my hands, ears, butt, and my hairline started to hurt.

"M-Medic!" I groaned.

I fell to the floor and looked up to see him laughing and smiling evilly.

"W-What..the actual fuck.." I panted. "Y-You..bitch.." I said before I passed out.

---

I awoke chained to a wall. I looked at my hands to see claws in place.

"W-What..?" My ears folded back. Wait, folded? I tried to stand up but the chain didn't let me.

"AUGHHH MEDDIIICC" I roared. (Literally)

"Ja, Frau?"

"YOU TRAITOR, YOU WATCHED ME PASS OUT AND LAUGHED. I SAW YOU!"

"Nein! I always look like zat when I smile!" He smiled and pointed to his own face. "See?" (If you get that reference I love you so so so so much)

"Mhm..sure." I huffed, smoke coming out. "Why would you chain me..?!" I sniffled.

"Liebe, Jou were trying to attack me.." He came over and pet me in between my horns. I made this purr-like noise.

"Jou like zat, ja?" He smiled. I smiled and nodded.  He leaned down and kissed me. I was shocked. This man was gonna mutate me, chain me up, then kiss me?! Hell no. I pulled my head away.

"Do jou not want my love, Frau..?" He frowned. He sat by me. He grabbed me by the horns.

"Vell, " he smiled. "Jou can have it unconditionally.." He kissed me again and I gave in. He tasted like German chocolate.

I kissed back like a wild animal. He bit my lip, and moved to my neck hungrily.

"Mm.." I sighed. He grabbed a key and unchained me. I pounced on him and sat on his lap. I ripped his shirt off with my claws.

"Liebe, I need jou to fuck me."

"Done." I hissed. I ripped his pants off, leaving him in his boxers, failing to seal his erection in.

I gently pulled his boxers down, despite I destroyed his other clothes.

"Liebe, jou need to strip." I got up.

"Hmph, fine." I grabbed my clothes and pulled them off.

"Scheisse, jou are so hot...~" he stood up. He yanked my tail. I moaned loudly.

"Turn around, Frau~" I did as he said and turned around.

"Bend." He slapped my ass and yanked my tail up in a rough motion. He pulled my halfway ripped panties down (due to the butt expanding with the tail and stuff) and teased me with his tip.

"Zhould I~?"

"Yes, please Medic!" I moaned.

"Vhat do jou say~?"

I blushed, he always wanted me to say stuff in German for everyday things. I never did because I could never pronounce them. Didn't know that was his kink, I would've totally done it if I knew that.

"B-Bitte!"

"Good girl.." He moaned, thrusting himself into me and throwing my tail on his shoulder. I tried to moan, but out came a roar instead.

"Jou're such a good girl, aren't jou Schatz?!" He thrusts harder.

"Y-YES!" He didn't like that answer I guess because he slapped my ass harder than before.

"VHAT DID I SAY?!"

"J-JA~!" I gasped.

"I'm so close, Liebe!" He moaned, his thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier.

"M-Me to-I-" I roared my orgasm out.

"Y/n!" He came, and I felt his seed fill me. I panted, and he pulled out of me.

"I like this upgrade.." I smirked.

"Me too, Frau. Although, I ztill loved you when you were normal." He kissed my cheek.

"Awe, Ich Liebe Dich..." I muttered, curling up on his lap.

He smiled as I fell asleep.

Wolfixtrashboi (guys the 600th word was Orgasm😂)