Camping[Sniper x Reader*]

I grabbed my bags.

"Ya' ready, luv?" He had the biggest and cutest grin on his face. He was obviously excited to take me up to this cabin.

"Alright alright," I giggled. "Let's go since you're just DYING to get me up there." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and hauled my heavy bags over my shoulders and started to walk out the door; Sniper behind me.

"Wait, Bushman." I heard a French man yell. Sniper and I turned around. Whatever Spy could tell him, he could tell me too.

Spy smirked and grabbed something out of his pocket. "Protection?" He chuckled.

The guys around us went "ooOOOOH"

I felt really stupid because I had no idea what was going on. Spy threw the square at Sniper and he caught it with a very red face.

"Y-Ye' whateva' c'mon Luv, let's go.." He looked down and started to well out.

I was so confused, I turned around to face the guys.

"What did you guys do to him?" I laughed.

They shrugged and I heard a faint "Y/N" in the distance.

"COMING!!" I ran out to the van. We loaded our bags in the van and got into our seats.

"Ya' ready for an excoitin' adventah'?" He smiled brightly. I giggled.

"Sure, but only if you are." I gave him a slight kiss on the knuckles.

----

"Psst, wake up Y/n.." My eyes opened slightly and I saw my boyfriend. He chuckled.

"Ya' want me to carry you insoide?" I gave him a sleep nod. He unbuckled me and picked me up.

-----

I opened my eyes due to the unstoppable rays of light flooding into the room- what.

I sat up in fear and saw a half-naked Mundy sprawled out on the bed.

"Mundy, baby, where are we?!" I panted. He snorted and choked on spit.

"Oi..uh..we're at the cabin, luv.."

"When did we get here?"

"Last night..?"

"Oh.." I laid back and took a nice look at the ceiling. I was staring at the beautiful designs mother nature embedded in wood. Soon enough, my stomach made a weird noise.

"Alroight, Oi'm up..." He groaned and sat at the opposite side of me.

"...sorry baby.." I felt guilty now. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"No it's a good thing Oi'm up! Now we can get started!"

---

"Aaalllroight! Cookin' by a foire! Now that's good eatin'!" We had a perfectly working stove and oven inside, but I didn't wanna ruin his fun.

He plopped the very hot food on a paper plate.

"Thank you, my love" I smiled and gave him a nice kiss. He kissed back and looked at me like I had just saved the world.

"Anythin' for you, moi beautiful Tarantula.." He called me that whenever he felt really lovey, because I had taken a liking to Australia's spiders.

---

We were eating our food and it was painfully quiet.

"Sheila...don't move.." My eyes went wide.

Was it a spider? A bee? A bird? The possibilities could be endless. All of a sudden something started to lick my face.

I gasped. Ew ew ew ew ew... Then it's tongue lowered to my neck and Mundy started to laugh.

"Hey! Only he can lick my neck!" I waved my arm to hit whatever was licking me, suddenly it grabbed my hair and pulled as hard as it could.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK!!" I turned my head to see..

A Deer! That innocent looking fu-

It pulled my hair with it's teeth. Now Mundy was getting concerned. He stood up and grabbed his Kukri.

He ran up and raised it, and the Deer let go and ran away..

Mundy grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. My once beautiful hair, now a mess. He brushed my hair to the side and gave me a handsome smile.

"Let's go to the pond, eh?" I gave a weak nod.

----

We were at the pond and Mundy started to strip. I gasped.

"M-Mick!" I laughed and covered my eyes.

"Luv, c'mon!" I heard a splash follow after his sentence.

"Do I have to strip?"

"You don't have too, but Oi wouldn't wanna get your cute li'l outfit wet, huh Sheila?"

I guess he's right; I started to strip and once I was fully naked I slid into the pond. I made sure my waterproof watch was okay with the water first though, it was fine.

(Warning this part get's a little NSFW)

I swam over to Mundy and he grabbed my waist. He pulled me close and started to kiss me.

I kissed back and he deepened the kiss. He then moved to my neck and started to leave a big hickey.

I moaned and gripped his shoulders.

He moaned in my neck.

"What toime is it..?" He asked. I sighed and checked my watch.

"Its almost 8."

"Oh bloody hell! Let's get dressed!" He swam to the shore and got dressed quickly.

I followed behind him.

---

"Mundy where are we going?" He held my hand and dragged me deeper into the woods and up a hill.

"Mick, what're we doing up here?"

"Shhh, watch the skoiy Luv.." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

The Sun started to set and I watched as the sky turned a mix of Orange, blue, and purple.

I smiled and gasped.

"Oh Mundy, it's bea-" I felt his arm leave my shoulder and I looked at him to see why he had let go of me.

He was on one knee.

"Y/n L/n, you are a beaut', you're fierce, and the sweetest Sheila Oi've evah met. Oi've enjoyed every second we've spent togethah, whether it's on the battlefield, in the base, or in bed," I gave a giggle with some tears in my eyes. "So it would make me the happiest Kiwi on earth if you became Y/n Mundy"

He opened a little box with a cute little wedding band in it. It didn't have a huge diamond, or anything.

It was homey. It was sweet. It was Mundy.

"Yes.." I said with tears and a huge smile. He smiled and stood up; dipping me in a kiss.

NarratorMoonBlood