Dom! Engineer x Sub! Reader NSFW

We just got off the battlefield, we lost. Because of my stupidity, I didn't shoot that Heavy when I had the chance! I just kinda..ran out of breath.

"(Class name)? Y'alright Darlin'?" I heard a Texan accent ask me.

"I'm alright.." I sighed. He sat by me.

"What's the matter? S'it got somethin' to do with the match today?" He rubbed my back.

"It has everything to do with the match today! I ran out of breath! I didn't do what I was supposed to do! I didn't get to kill that Heavy! Therefore, I made us lose because I was too busy being fat!" I fumed, my eyes tearing up.

He frowned and grabbed my shoulders.

"Darlin' Don't ya' EVER say that 'bout ya' self ever again. Your body's damn well amazin' and if any of those sons of bitches told you otherwise, I will fuckin' beat them like a redheaded-" I interrupted him with a hug.

"Engie, thank you.. I-I..I had no idea you fe-felt that way.." I blushed. He smiled.

"You smile prettier than a sunrise on a nice summer mornin'" he smiled and caressed the side of my face with his gloved hand.

I giggled.

"How 'bout you and me go have a beer?" He smiled. I smiled.

"I think that's a mighty fine idea, ya' got there" I giggled imitating his accent.

His cheeks turned pink and he grabbed a case of beers and leaded me to his room.

--6 beers each later ;)---

"I giggled hopelessly as I chugged my sixth beer"

"Why're ya' narratin' ya' life darlin'?" He laughed. I looked at the empty beer bottle.

"I..I-I..I have nooo clue.." I giggled. He scooted closer to me and wrapped one arm around my shoulder. I looked at him, from what I was seeing, his face was all blurry.

I giggled and leaned in.

"You're such a cute Engie...~" I giggled and crawled on his lap. He blushed and gave me a sexiest smirk any Texan could give.

He grabbed my hips.

"Well, I reckon you hol' on tight, 'cause this 'cute Engie' is about to show ya' a good time~" he grabbed my ass cheeks.

"Don't ya' worry your pretty li'l head~ I got ya'~" he kissed my neck slowly.

"D-Dell~" I breathed. He sniffed my neck.

"You smell so so good..~" he said huskily.

I whimpered lightly. His voice was alluring, deep, and sexy.

He slapped my ass and I gasped and bit my lip.

"You are so fuckin' beautiful.." He smiled. He took off his goggles and took off his helmet.

He started to take off my Shirt but I stopped him.

"You..You won't like what you see.." I said shamefully.

He frowned. "Y/n, I love your body already and I haven't even seen it yet.." He kissed my cheek. "Ya' look beautiful no matter what.."

I smiled and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I moaned while he took off his one gloved hand and caressed my boob.

I moaned and he took my shirt off fully.

"Whooo-Weee! Now ain't that a sight to see?" He smiled taking a gaze at my breasts.

I bit my lip and he stood up, slowly pushing me off. He unbuckled his belt and unhooked his overalls.

They dropped to his ankles and he gave me a smirk. I bit my lip.

"Now let's see what that pretty li'l mouth can do, 'ey darlin'?" He tugged at his boxers and his cock sprang up.

I gasped and blushed immensely. I started to pant.

"Suck it." He demanded.

I blushed and grabbed hold of his cock. I licked the tip. He exhaled.

"Mmm~" he sighed.

I was nervous until I went for it and just engulfed him in my mouth.

"That's it Darlin'~"

With his words of praise, I continued to suck with pride now. I ran my tongue along the bottom.

"Ughh damn! Yes Y/n~!" He groaned one last time before his warm seed slid down my throat.

I swallowed all of it and looked at him in the eyes.

"Now take off ya' drawers~" he smirked.

I nodded and undid my pants and panties. The cloth dropped to my ankles and he looked straight at my-

"That looks perfect..~" he said in awe.

"D-Don't stare at it Dell!" I was now embarrassed.

"Hey hey Hey! Don't be like that..! You are so lovely," He kissed me "now spread those pretty li'l legs for me, will ya'?"

I spread my legs a little bit and he gripped my thighs. His erection was high and mighty at this point.

He aligned himself at my entrance. He slid in and I threw my head.

"Mmmm! You're tight!" He moaned.

I gasped and gritted my teeth.

"D-Dell!" I wailed.

"Just hold on tight, Y/n~"

After a little bit I adjusted.

"Dell, you-You can move now~" I panted. He made one huge thrust.

I gasped. "hYAahh~!!" I moaned out.

"Oh you make cute li'l noises, don'tcha Darlin'?" He whispered in my ear as he kept thrusting. I whimpered due to the immense pleasure I was feeling.

He started to speed up his pace and then started to pound into me.

"OOOH DELL~!!" I screamed out.

"Yeah Y/n~!" He growled in my ear.

With each thrust, my (breast size) breasts bounced. All for him. The silly Texan on my team.

It was about to happen; I was about to cum.

"D-Dell p-please~!!" I whispered.

"Scream it louder Darlin'" he gave me this seductive smirk.

"D-Dell! Please!" I yelled.

"LOUDER." He demanded.

"DELL PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME CUM~!!" I screamed.

He started to pound into me faster until he did one last thrust and I came.

"Y/N~!" he came. I felt a warmth in my abdomen. I sighed.

"Please Darlin'..don't ever doubt your body.. I love you..I love ya' so much.."

"I love you too, Dell.." He kissed me sweetly.

Texas-Toasted-Engie