NSFW Sub! Scout x Dom! Reader.

(This is a continuation to Chicken|Scout x Thicc! Reader)

It was 9:00 at night and Scout was doing as he was told. Meeting Y/n in her room. He knocked on the door and heard a faint.

"Come in"

He walked in to find Y/n in a cute outfit. (In my opinion, it is)

(Sorry, I'm not good at drawing cute clothes 😂)

"H-Holy.." Scout mumbled.

"Come join me Scout.." She moaned, pushing Scout on the bed gently. She crawled on top of him.

"H-Haha-oh wow.." He breathily moaned as she sat on his upcoming erection. She slowly unbuckled his belt.

"Jeremy.."

"What?" She looked up at Scout.

"M-My name.." He blushed. She smiled.

"So..Jeremy~" she tugged his pants down a little, revealing his red boxers.

"What is your favorite sexual fantasy..~?" She purred as she grabbed his dick, and lightly suck it. He tried not to pant.

"There were times, I-I've thought ab-about..plowing into you..~" he moaned.

"Oh yeah~?" She sucked faster. He moaned louder.

"I-I like to steal your b-bras, a-and touch myself to them~!"

THAT threw Y/n off guard, but nonetheless, she continued to please the young boy.

"Tell me aalllll about it~" She hummed, with him still in her mouth.

"Ah-AH Y-Y/N!" He came in her mouth. She tried not to cringe. It tasted like BONK!

She swallowed it.

"I'll be honest with you Jeremy, you're the cutest one on the team.." She sat on his lap, feeling him harden again.

"W-Wait, you like me? You aren't doing this because I admitted I was looking at your ass?"

"Hah! No! I wouldn't do this to HEAVY. Nor the Piss Jarman. I REALLY like you, Scout." She pulled her panties aside and slid him in.

"Ho-Holy shit.." Y/n stuttered. "Y-You weren't kidding when you said you were a 'big' deal, were ya'?" She giggled.

He blushed and looked away.

"Hey, look at me.." She pulled his face in and kissed him. He kissed back.

She bucked her hips and started riding the speedy boy.

"A-Auggh my God, Y/n!" He moaned, very loudly. She went faster and couldn't help moaning herself.

"O-Oohh Jeremy!" She bounced.

"I-I'm sorry, Y-Y/n I'm close!" He cried.

She bounced faster and kissed his neck, biting occasionally.

"Oooohh my GOD!" He yelled, releasing himself in the Young Woman

She slid off him and panted. She smiled at Scout.

"I turned a boy into a man, tonight." And kissed him.

Arteurysm