Ep 3 - Convinced

*Swings turns chair around like a move star*

*Falls over*

*Gets up and pretends it didn't happen*

HEY Y'ALL ITS THE THIRD EPISODE

So all I gotta say is that I'm surprised you're here to even read this ;w; oh ma lord 15 ppl has seen ma crap.

--(I'm sorry, but I'm writing this story with the assumption that all readers have watched/read Naruto and Naruto Shippuden already. ""-w-)--

So do you kinda like this trash I've been wasting my life on thx so much ;w;

(Prologue pt 3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Konoha

It was daybreak when Naruto walked out of his house the next morning.

Naruto nervously shoved his hands into his pocket as he walked down the road, more aware of his surroundings than ever.

Naruto shook his head pulled a hand out of his pocket and he looked at his palm.

I'm going to decide what I'll do by the end of today!

He clenched his fist.

Kurama, I'm going to decide what I want to do. Please watch over me. Make sure I'm going down the right path.

Inside the mindscape of Naruto's mind, Kurama smiled.

You don't need to worry kit. I've watched over you your while life.

Naruto smiled and looked up from his hands.

Thank you, Kurama.

Naruto took off into the streets of Konoha, feeling like he could do anything. Kurama, you've given me a lot of confidence. You've treated me better than anyone else in my life. I owe you one

--

Naruto hesitantly took a step into the main street.

As he was already expecting, A few seconds later he heard someone talking admist all the noise.

"That kid better not cause any trouble today. I'm so annoyed by him. Why is he still here?"

He looked down at the ground, frustrated. His shoulders shook a bit.

So it's the same as always.

He continued down his path. Maybe it's best for me to leave. No one wants me here anyways.

Naruto slumped his shoulders. Kurama, I think I should go. But is it right to desert my village?

Well, you can still be a source of information of you don't want to leave.

"Like a spy?"Naruto inquired.

Yes, like a spy. You won't have to leave and you would be helping those Akatsuki people too.

Naruto frowned "I guess I could....... Hey Kurama, do you think I am making the right choice?"

*Sigh* it's not up to me, kit. This is your choice.

Naruto's face showed all kinds of nervousness and hope.

"I still like this village as much as I hate it. When the village does betray me, it wouldn't hurt to get things ready beforehand, right?" Naruto whispered.

"I'll be a spy. I'll help out the Akatsuki and stay in the village."

Naruto closed his eyes. He stopped in his tracks.