Ep 12 - Choices

As you can see, I changed the Wattpad cover! Pls tell me what you think of it :3
(Arc 1 - first mission - pt 3)
•<>•<>•<>•
Akatsuki

Almost immediately, the mood in the room dropped and became more serious than Lets-try-and-get-Tobi's-mask-off-together mood. (Ignore it)

"

You need the power of all the tailed beasts?" Naruto repeated. "What about me?"

Pein then replied, "Since you are already on our side, all we have to focus on is the other eight tailed beasts."

"What? How do you plan to get all the other jinchuriki to listen to you?" Deidera demanded.

"I wanted to leave it up for Naruto to decide." Pein said. "He's also a Jinchuriki, so I thought it was right."

Looks like it's your call kit. What do you want to do?

Naruto thought for a second. " I know what I want to do." Naruto looked up at the other members. "If my idea doesn't work, we will just have to take the power from them, which I feel like isn't going to be a problem."

I'll help talk to them, if you wanted me to, alright Naruto?

Thank you Kurama. Im really glad you're here! Naruto replied in his mindscape. He turned to Konan for approval of his idea.

Konan nodded at Naruto. "Then we'll leave it up to you, Naruto. Do what you can for now, it won't be a problem."

"Thanks everyone. Leave it to me. " Naruto said confidently.

"So we're going to leave it up to the brat?" Hidan said, annoyed.

"We have to trust our members if we are to work together for the common goal. So don't whine about it and just let Nartuo do his thing." Kakuzu said with a voice of finalization.

"Fine. I'm going " Hidan said. His projecting watered and then vanished .

"Well, see you all next time we meet!" Naruto waved at the Akatsuki with a smile. "I'll do whatever I can to benefit the Akatsuki!"

•<>•<>•<>•

Outside (with Kakashi)

Kakashi had retrieved the bags on the field and was running through the forest, trying to find Naruto.

Damnit, where did they take him? This is the SECOND TIME that has happened!

The fog had slowly lifted when he was running.

When is the reinforcements going to arrive?

Kakashi skidded to a stop when something catches his eye.

A kunai.

Embedded into the trunk of the tree.

Kakashi walked over to it and pulled it out.

A battle happened here. Kakashi realized.

Staring at the direction the kunai was facing, he ran off deep into the forest.

•<>•<>•<>•

Naruto

Naruto stood up from where he sat on the large rock they had found in the forest.

Stretching his arms, he turned to Itachi and Kisame.