Ep 8 - [Timeskip + OMAKE]

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Konoha

2 Year Timeskip

•Dark Dawn•
Part 2 (New Chapter)

(Naruto Joins the Akatsuki)
End

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•
Deleted scene
(It's cannon to this story)

vvv

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Akatsuki mission

"What the hell is this?!"

Hidan shook his arm at the young boy standing right next to him ay the entrance of the Akatsuki base. Naruto smiled up at Hidan.

Konan, who was there to see them off, sighed. "Well, he's coming with you and Kakuzu for today's mission. So you better bring him back home alright?"

Hidan glared at Konan. His whole body still shaking as he pointed at the still smiling blond. "He's only been here for 5 days!"

Itachi stood right next to Konan, all poker-faced. "I don't understand the meaning of this either."

Pein suddenly shushinned into the clearing. He landed softly on the ground and surveyed all the people in front of him. "I forgot to give this to you earlier, it's essential to the mission you are going on today." He handed Kakuzu a scroll, who took it from his hands and carefully observed it.

"I sense a strong chakara sealed in this scroll. What is it going to do?" Kakuzu said, handing it to Naruto. Naruto also stared curiously at the scroll.

Pein pointed at the scroll. "That is going to help you out on this mission, along with Naruto. You know where this mission takes place in."

They all stayed silent for a moment before Naruto spoke up. "Leader-sama, this scroll feels familiar...somewhat..." Naruto frowned. "But it's also weird."

Pein nodded. "I'm not surprised you feel that way, but you'll understand when you see it." Pein said. "Now the three of you should be going now, so will we. "

Pein gestured at the two shinobi behind him, "We also have missions to complete. We'll see you when your mission is over." Then the two groups of three simultaneously disappeared in a blur.

•<>•<>•<>•

"What is that?" Hidan pointed at the scroll at Naruto's hand. He was still annoyed at the blonde tagging along.

Naruto stared at the scroll. "I think it's......fuiinjutsu?" He frowned. "It feels familiar, but I'm not used to it at all."

Hidan sighed again. "So we have a useless scroll with a seal we can't even USE?!?"

Kakuzu spoke up from in front of them. "I know a bit of fuiinjutsu. It'll be fine."

-

Obviously it wasn't fine.

It was utter chaos around there. Especially since they couldn't hurt their target at all.

Apparently it was a job to capture a large turtle that could grow in size.

"THE HELL IS THAT THING?!"

The trio were currently running and trying to hide; the only problem was that the turtle could keep up with them.

"Can I try this?" Naruto asked.

"BE MY GUEST, PIPSQUEAK!" Hidan screamed again.

And needless to say, an accident occurred.

They brought their client the turtle, was paid, and then left.

Upon retuning to their base, Naruto started laughing and apologizing to the other members, especially Pein.

"I'm sorry." Naruto laughed akwardly as Kakuzu handed the scroll Pein had given them.

"So you sealed the wrong thing into this scroll, didn't you." Pein had a weird look on his face that was between disappointment and laughter.

Naruto rubbed the back of his head and sweatdropped as he slumped his shoulders. "Aha...maybe."

Pein sighed. "At least you got the job done." He posted Naruto's head. "Good job."

"Really?" Naruro smiled.

Pein nodded and turned around and undid the seal, and thus appearing Hidan.

The said man plopped on the ground as the seal was undone. He shot up to his feet.

"That pipsqueak is dead."Hian growled in a low voice.

Naruto was already gone.

The whole group sweatdropped.

•<>•<>•<>•
Okay y'all that's the end hope you enjoyed uwu

This was between Ep 5 - 6 when Naruto was with the Akatsuki
Byeeee