Ep 5 - Cherished

Starting from next episode,  I'm going to stop writing on this top part of the story for a more enjoyable experience!

Everything will be at the end.  If you want to read it. :'3

(Arc 0 - Captured - pt 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akatskui

The small Akatsuki retrieving group, along with Naruto, finally arrived at their Akatsuki base. Naruto climbed off Itachi's back and gawked at the entrance of the base.

"It's so small!" Naruto marveled. "I don't think anyone can find it without knowing exactly where to look." he let out a small laugh, and his smile shined brightly.

Kurama, I think I'll like living here.

Kurama smiled happily for Naruto.  I'm sure you'll like it just fine.

The edges of Konan's mouth curled up just a bit.  And to think that the Leaf would shun such a young, innocent boy.

Her expression darkened. And push him over the cliff of betrayal.

The village pushed him to doing this. They made him a traitor.

"Come on, let's go inside. You should meet the other Akatsuki members." Konan ushered Naruto through the small entrance.

--

What awaited them was a simple housing complex, without too many rooms. It looked like someone built the place knows their own.

The tunnels look so complicated to navigate Naruto commented in his mind.

He turned to Itachi. "So where am I going to meet the other members of the Akatsuki?"

Itachi's looked down at Naruto.  "it's just up ahead," he said,  pointing ahead.

"just up ahead?? YEET!! " Naruto cheered as he dashed through the hall.

Itachi was taken aback about how Naruto was acting. Naruto was a lot brighter than Itachi had expected.

He let out a breath and followed Naruto and Konan to where the other Akatsuki were.

--

Naruto poked around the room where he was supposed to meet everyone in the Akatsuki. Seeing how grumpy face and paper girl were treating him,  he would be okay staying with the Akatsuki.

"I haven't asked them their names yet.  I should, when I'm introduced to every member of the Akatsuki!" he said, excited.

Just then many people dressed in the same black cloak Konan and Itachi was wearing.

He felt jittery inside. Naruto ran over to then and climbed all over them.

"hey,  what's up with that hairstyle?" Naruto laughed. "That's a big bendy scythe! It looks weird. Why's that mask only have one hole? Where's the other side? Why are you so hunchbacked what's up with your eyes? Are you a fish or human?"

He jumped from back to back of the Akatsuki members asking a lot of questions.

Finally, after a minute, Deidara grabbed him and put naruto down. "is this the new brat?!  He is so annoying!" he complained. 

Hidan sighed. "can't help it,  he's still a member. There must be a reason why Pein would want to recruit this annoying kid."

"Stop being annoying Deidara."said black Zetsu. "We're here to welcome him. "