Ep 26 - Chaos

Hey yall! It's been a like over two weeks now, and I am posting the Q&A results (Original post was deleted for future readers) yaaaayyyy

Guessing my age!!! (Only one person did but im surprised there were even any questions lol)

From: Blackops3Fan

15/16 maybe

A: Haha no, I just recently turned 14 lmao.

Questions!!

From: Ai_chanAnimeLover

Q: Is Sasuke going to join the Akatsuki too?

A: Sopilers~
(Hint: I love my fuxking book cover)

From: fairygenius

Q: Do you like fanfics where naru is crazy? Like admitted to a hospital crazy? Or do you prefer if he was missing a body part? Like an eye?

A: I would love to see a fic where Naru is crazy, it sounds really interesting; I think I'll like it. I dunno about the missing body part tho uh-

From: XxKatherineUzumakixX

Q: What does the Akatsuki think of Naruto right now in this time period?

A: The Akatsuki sorta looks at Naruto as a their annoying little brother that they view as some one they had warmed up to and (Sorta) love. I guess, for them, Naruto is someone whose words hold weight. They started off sympathizing with Naruto and his childhood, which is why he as invited to join the Akatsuki in the first place, and from there, his thoughts and opinions grew more and more important during his time, (few years actually) with them. They have a family- type relationship, though the Akatsuki don't realize that. it's really fun to write, but complicated as hell owo.

From: Slayer21809

Q: Do you consider Naruto a villain or hero?

A: I see him as the hero- there are a lot of reasons, but I'm not gonna try and list them.

From: EggToPenguin

Q: Hi, would you rather read an Anbu Naruto fanfiction or read another Naruto Akatsuki fanfiction like yours?

A: Actually, I'd rather read an Akatsuki Naruto fanfic where Naruto is still the silly old him. I have read a bunch of Anbu Naruto story already and not enough of Akatsuki Naruto uwu.

From: TheFilthyDegenerate

Q: Who's your favorite character in the Naruto Series?

A: Yes.

From: KlaxossR

Q: Would you rather be a villain or hero?

A: I'd give a shot to being a villain, but I don't think I would play the part well lol

From: HopeLiveLoveLaugh

Q: How are you? Do you like Jiraiya?

A: I'm (not) okay (FLIP SCHOOL) and I LOVE JIRAIYA. I legit cried when he died hhhhhhhhh