Red Hood Pt.2

Wally said, "Hey Rob, WHY ARE YOU ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CRIMINAL?!?! You DO know he is a murderer, correct?"

Robin just looked at Kid Flash. "No duh Wally! Anyhow, has Bats finally given permission to tell them about us? Not civilian identities, but just...the other stuff?"

Red Hood said, "I have no clue, but he is probably listening in on this and will tell us in a minute."

Then, a message appeared on Robin's holo glove. It said, YOU MAY TELL THEM, BUT IF AND WHEN THEY FIGURE OUT YOUR SECRET IDENTITY YOU MUST TELL ME AT ONCE.

Robin jumped up and down with excitement. "So guys, this is Red Hood, my older brother-"
"WHAT?!?!?"

"YOU HAVE A BROTHER???"       "SINCE WHEN??"

Robin and Red Hood looked at each other, then started laughing, Robin with his signature cackle. "We're not ACTUAL brothers, but we were both adopted into the same family since we both were orphans and had bad...histories," Robin stated sadly.

M'gann was the first to react, not really knowing what adopted meant but she knew Robin was sad so she flew over to him and gave him a hug. The rest of the Young Justice team joined in, though Superboy looked uncomfortable.

Red Hood then walked over and ruffled Robin's hair, saying, "You know, you're lucky to have such a supportive team, Baby Bird. Look, I have a job to do tonight, some drug dealers are dealing to teenagers so I have to deal with'em, how about I come back after I'm done? I'll also bring the others so your team can meet them and we can all threaten them together!"

Robin laughs at his teammates' horrified expressions, and says, "YES!! It's been too long since all of us have been somewhere together!"

Red Hood chuckles at his brother's excited face, and tell him, "I'll be back tonight with the other two," and runs to the Zeta Beams. The Zeta Beams say, "Recognized, Red Hood, A-21" and Red Hood's gone in a flash.