Red Robin Pt.1

An - Since it's been a while since I started this, I made some changes to the description. All I changed is Dick's age (13) and Dick is Robin while Damian is Nightwing. Damian will still be his regular age, no changes to that.

Things weren't going so well for the team. Superboy was tied up with rope that had kryptonite in it, weakening him. Kaldur and M'Gann were unconscious and surrounded by fire. Kid Flash was tied up with so much rope he couldn't faze through it. And Robin? 

Robin was surrounded by 30 thugs.

Let me start from the beginning.

3 Hours Earlier...

"Team, report to mission room. You have a new mission."

Kid Flash, AKA Wally West, vibrated with excitement. "It's been FOREVER since we got a new mission! I wonder if it is important..." He exclaimed.

"Well Kid Mouth, if they give us a misson, it is supposed to be covert,"Artemis backfires, "...Not that it ever stayed that way..."

It had been days since Batman had come to give them a new mission. Apparently, there had been a huge escape from Arkham Asylum, and many inmates had gotten out. He and Robin had worked night AND day to round up all the inmates. They were exhausted, and this was the first time the team had even heard Batman, and they hoped Robin was there as well. However, when they got there, they were in for a surprise.

There was another man with Batman and Robin, and was talking to Robin and said something that had made him giggle. They all knew who he was, though.

It was Red Robin, the second Robin.

To be continued.......

I'm sorry these are short, as well as the other chapters on my other story Unknown to Hero! I usually work slowly, and my chapters are SUUPER short compared to other people. Usually, though, I'll make each story multiple parts. Red Hood was 2 parts, This one will maybe be 2 or 3, and I'll still decide how long I want it to be when the team meets Damian. I might just turn this into a story when the Bat Brothers see the team and stuff happens, but I'm still deciding. Well, I hope all of y'all are feeling whelmed and hope you have an asterous day!

-GhostkingandSunshine