Bat Bros

These might be kinda short, but I hope you like them! I just found these somewhere and they've been stuck in the back of my mind (If I had one...) I don't own these.

"This. is. SPAAARTAAAAAA!!!!!" Red Hood yelled as he kicked Red Robin and Robin off the roof they were on while they were patrolling.

"What is wROnG with you Red Hood!! They could have died!" Nightwing exclaimed as he ran to make sure they were okay. He saw the other Robins use their grappling hooks and landed back on the roof.

"YOU BETTER START RUNNING TODD!" "GET HIM!"

"Oh, Sh*t!" 

-----------Line Break brought to you by the Young Justice team-----------

Tim had been up for 4 days trying to finish a case and was seriously sleep-deprived.

"Gotham City. Got Ham city. DICK! JASON! DAMIAN! BRUCE! ALFIE! WE LIVE IN GOT-HAM CITY!"

"GO TO SLE-E-E-E-P TIMBO!!!!"

-----------Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet-----------

Jason yelled, "Alfred, my head hurts!"

Tim yelled back, "That's your own brain trying to comprehend it's own stupidity!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching for a high shelf, Damian asks, "Grayson, could you reach that for me?"

Dick beams, saying, "SEE! You DO need me in your life after all!"

"I could replace you with a step ladder." Damian replies in a monotone.

----------Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BATMAN-----------

Bruce - Nothing in life is free.

Dick - Life is free.

Tim - Knowledge is free.

Damian - Adventure is free.

Jason - Anything is free if you take it without paying, ya idiots.

---------Time skip brought by the time between seasons 1 and 2 of YJ---------

"BRUCE! I got good news on my math test!" Jason yells.

Bruce questions, "You got 100%?"

Jason looks at him. "I said good news, not a miracle."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Jay! Have you ever been inside Damian's room?" Tim asked.

"Once, when he was 10," Jason replied.

"....And?" 

Jason sighed. "He pushed me out the window and told the Old Man I fell."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked these! I've never written like this before, so comments would be appreciated! If you want more, or have ideas, just comment or send me a message. Stay whelmed, get traught, and have an asterous day!