Chapter Twelve: Hulk's Entrance to the Party

Tony came around the corner with a Chitauri Leviathan following him. Everyone stood and watched as it came close

"I... I don't see how that's a party..." Natasha said gaining a snort from Amelia. Bruce looked from the Leviathan to Amelia who put her hand on his side. He pressed a kiss to her cheek over the blood that was there then started walking towards the Leviathan.

"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve said.

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." Bruce said before he turned into the Hulk and punched the Leviathan. Tony shot a rocket into the Leviathan making it explode. Tony landed next to Amelia as the group stood with their backs to each other and looked up at the Chitauri yelling at them. Natasha noticed more of the Leviathans coming through the portal and called for everyone's attention.

"Guys."

"Call it, Cap."Tony said.

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash."

"Wanna give me a lift?" Clint asked Tony as they both moved to follow Steve's orders.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Tony Told Clint before they took off.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." As Thor left Steve turned to Natasha and Amelia.

"I'm going to the tower. I need to get to a computer and try and cancel the Kill order that's most likely being ordered."

"What do you mean kill order?" Steve asked looking at Amelia.

"The council doesn't have the same ability to call life ending situations like the original. I going to take a wild guess that this one is trigger happy with the protocols we created and this life-ending situation can be called a level 8 by an unknowing council." Amelia said as Natasha gave her a look that told her all she needed to know.

"What is a level 8?" Steve asked Natasha.

"Nuke." Natasha and Amelia said at the same time.

"Okay, Lia you head to the tower. You and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk, SMASH." Steve said as he looked over to where the Hulk nudged Amelia before jumping into one of the buildings killing the Chitauri that were currently. Amelia rolled her eyes at him and ran forward before activating her boots and taking off. As she made her way towards the tower Amelia destroyed several of the Chitauri chariots. Amelia flipped and kicked one chariot into another causing a small explosion stopping another chariot so she could kick two of the Chitauri of the chariot before she dropped behind the one flying it. She created energy around her hand in the shape of a blade and stabbed the Chitauri through the back. She jumped off the chariot and watched as it crashed into a couple that were flying lower than she was.

Amelia finally reached the tower and ran to one of the many computer setups in the building. The camera scanned her into hologram form the screen that popped up was Fury and the security council. She could already hear the voices of men and women who had never covered a battlefield try and tell a soldier what to do and it almost made her laugh.

"Director Fury, the council has made a decision." One of the council members stated.

"I recognize the council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid ass decision, I've elected to ignore it." Fury said.