✧ one ✧

namjoon pulled his fishnet stockings up a little bit over his underwear

namjoon pulled his fishnet stockings up a little bit over his underwear. he had pulled a short denim skirt over the stockings, that snugged his small waist.

"babe!" namjoon called out the door. three boys had come rushing into the room, jungkook, hoseok and jimin had appeared almost instantly.

namjoon giggled, making the three coo softly.

"what color shirt should i wear? white? or pink?" namjoon held up a light pink, sleeveless tank top and a white, tight off the shoulder shirt.

jungkook walked up behind namjoon and kissed his bare neck, near his scent gland, his cotton candy scent leaking out and filling up the room.

"where do you think you're going dressed like this baby?" jungkook asked, snaking his hands around his waist.

namjoon softly pushed jungkook away from him. "i'm going out with mark, bambam and jackson. we are going to this newly opened bar in daegu." namjoon said excitedly. "now help me pick out a shirt!" he whined.

"go with pink, it'll look pretty on my flower." hoseok states before placing a firm hand on namjoon's ass and kissed him on his scent gland, smiling against the skin and then leaving the room.

"i agree with hyung, pink looks great on you angel." jimin kissed his cheek and left.

namjoon put on the shirt, pulling the shirt up over his chest, leaving his collarbone and shoulders exposed.

he turned around to see a pouting jungkook sitting on the bed. he walked over to jungkook and straddled him before cupping his face and giving him a soft and longing kiss.

"happy?" namjoon asked, and jungkook nodded. they pressed their heads together while giggling. jungkook smiled and kissed both namjoon's dimples before they both got off the bed.

namjoon grabbed his earrings and put them in his ears. he picked up his face mask and he grabbed his matching denim jacket, slipping on pink high top vans before heading downstairs.

he went down the hallway, to the conference room, to find his other members and pack alpha. he knocked on the door and a bodyguard had opened the door.

inside the room were many men, but he quickly spotted yoongi, jin, taehyung at the head of the table. the three men eyed their beautiful omega.

"what's wrong beautiful?" jin asked.

"nothing i came to tell you jackson is on his way to pick me up." namjoon smiled and gave a full kiss on each of the boys lips.

"be careful who you speak to princess, remember who we are." yoongi stated firmly. namjoon quickly nodded before leaving the conference room.

you see, the seven men are part of one of the most elite mafias in Asia. The Black Dragons, notorious for their skillful killing and drug business, only few see their faces and live to tell about it.

only those who are in the mafia and very trustworthy and close business partners and friends are allowed to see the men by face.

"drink till i'm drunk-" bambam sang.

"smoke till i'm high-" namjoon continued.

the four guys laughed on their way to the bar in daegu.

after the conference the remaining six men had ate dinner together and had all decided to wait for namjoon to come.

as far as they knew namjoon made it to the bar safe and sound. apparent from the text they had gotten from him.

little did they know that when namjoon walked out that door, he would not walk back in.

© peachyyjin///2019