✧ fourteen ✧

"w-what are you talking about?" namjoon was terrified of "being too late

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"w-what are you talking about?" namjoon was terrified of "being too late." he didn't know what that meant, he didn't know that day five would be his worst day. his worst feeling, something he will never forget.

just then, dumbass one, two and three walk in. but they're not alone. along with them is a boy, two of them were carrying him while the other is tending to his wounds. he looked unconscious and namjoon saw he was bleeding through the gauze on his scent gland.

"this is jaemin, my omega." johnny said while staring at namjoon. "the one your beloved 'minnie' not once, not twice but oh! shot three times!" johnny yelled. he got up from his chair and kicked it across the room.

"but s-sir that wasn't me that was jimin." namjoon had begun crying and tears were streaming down his face to his chin.

johnny grabbed his face and slashed the knife across his cheek. " do you think i care?" johnny watched as blood ran down the boys' face. he wasn't moving, he wasn't speaking, nothing. "take jaemin out of here and come back with the ropes." johnny stated.

"what exactly are you gaining from this johnny? some bucks to supply your weak ass gang?" namjoon said bitterly. "it took two men to trap me and three to get me here." namjoon looked up at johnny, anger showing on his face. "but i'm the weak one?"

johnny picked up namjoon and pushed him against the wall. his feet were not even on the ground, he was being held up so high. both of johnny's hands were on namjoon's neck choking him viciously.

"shut your mouth bitch." johnny stated, trembling in anger. namjoon laughed out hoarsely. his face was turning red and he grabbed johnny's hands to ease the choking.

"you...need...me." namjoon said through short breaths. johnny threw him to the ground. namjoon began gasping and wheezing for air, trying to catch his breath. "you kill me johnny, you don't get your money."

johnny slapped namjoon across his mouth, busting his lip open. he grabbed namjoon by the sweatshirt and pulled him close to his face. "i'd kill you, lure your gang here and slit their throats."

namjoon began laughing in johnny's face."but without confirmation i'm alive they aren't fucking coming. now are they?" johnny knew that this was true so he decided to speed up the process of getting what he wants.

the three men returned with the ropes and namjoon's weak body was dragged to another part of the cellar. johnny hoisted him up and laid him down on what felt like a board. the three baffons began tying namjoon to the posts of the board. they then turned on a light, brightening up an entire room.

namjoon was horrified. on each side of the room there was a board covered in dried blood. namjoon could see an entire arm hanging off of one.

namjoon began to resist and pull on the tight ropes securing his arms. "what the fuck are you doing?" namjoon yelled. he was scared, terrified but angry and angry as fuck. he then realized johnny was not in the room anymore.

after much squirming, screaming and yelling from namjoon. the redhead, purple haired man and orange haired man had tied him up to the board successfully.

he could smell the disgusting alpha scents they carried and he hated it. just then, johnny walked back in but with two other alphas and a camera. he set up the camera not far from namjoon in the board. johnny hit the record button and walked towards namjoon.

"you said they needed confirmation you're alive right?" johnny pulled out the knife and began cutting off namjoon's sweat shirt.

"what are you doing?" namjoon became fearful and began to pull on his ropes harder then ever. if one thing was going to happen is namjoon is going to fight.

"we are just recording some confirmation you're alive baby." one of the unknown alphas said. namjoon's tears didn't waste anytime racing down his cheeks. his sweatshirt, his only security, was completely off.

johnny unbuckled his belt and so did the other five. "let's show your pack how alive you really are."

"no! no! no! please! you dickheads! let me go!" namjoon was frantic pulling on everything he could. he spit in the redheads face. "bastards!"

⚠️ rape scene ahead⚠️

the redhead held a blade to his eye and traced it down his face, across his shoulder before pressing it in and dragging it down his arm. namjoon screamed out in agony as he cried. he gritted his teeth and turned to johnny. "this make you feel powerful? huh? hurting an omega for some money?"

johnny rolled his eyes. "gag him." he simply stated and one of the new alphas hopped on the board and took his cock out. he pushed in namjoon's cheeks making him open his mouth. the alpha put a gun to namjoon's head. "you bite you die." he said.

a cock was shoved down namjoon's throat while two others he couldn't see began to play with his nipples.
one started to give him a blowjob and another one began to lick at his hole. the last one was tracing his body with a knife while kissing and sucking on his neck.

namjoon closed his eyes and sobbed uncontrollably. he wanted to wake up in jungkook's arms like he did every morning with hoseok behind him to tackle him in kisses. he wanted to sit on yoongi's lap during breakfast and be nuzzled because yoongi gets clingy in the morning. he wanted jimin to sing him a song whenever he couldn't sleep, was stressed or whenever he wanted jimin to sing to him. he wanted jin to caress him and call him beautiful every chance he got, making him a blushing mess. he wanted to go draw roses and take photos in the garden with taehyung.

namjoon's mouth was free and he opened his eyes and there was a camera in his face. "anything you want to say to your pack? how about how your mouth can take cock so well?" the alpha above namjoon laughed loudly while namjoon was shaking his head profusely.

"please don't watch this! turn it off! i don't want you guys to see me like this please!" namjoon pleaded with the camera. unfortunately namjoon was gagged again and the camera was passed back to whoever.

the alpha by namjoon's ass began to speak, "fuck i was right, your slick tastes exactly how you smell, sweet and sensual." it was johnny.

namjoon began to scream and cry and the alpha on top of him began to moan. he kept talking about "the vibrations" but namjoon couldn't focus, everything was too much.

he felt someone pushing at his entrance and he started to pull on his ropes again and trying to even close himself but his body was betraying him and opening up the cock being pressed against it.

he felt johnny enter him and everything became a blur to namjoon, he stopped fighting and let everything happen to him.

⚠️ rape scene concluded ⚠️

when they were done, the camera was brought up to namjoon's cum stained face and johnny's voice was heard. "see what happens when you don't pay up yoongi, people get hurt. i almost got him pregnant because of how good he felt." johnny cut namjoon down from the ropes and watched a fragile namjoon fall to the ground.

"look at him black dragons, he's weak, he's broken. if he's broken so is your pack." he kicked namjoon in the stomach. "now that was just for fun." johnny chuckled. "five days black dragons, five days." johnny then turned off the camera and left the room.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY!" namjoon sobbed out into the darkness and direction that johnny had walked.

namjoon sat there in the dark and curled into a ball and starting crying hysterically. he would just piss them off and get himself killed but he's living for someone, not even someone, he's living for multiple people.

he knows he has to stay for his pack.

©peachyyjin///2019