✧ twelve ✧

jimin watched the broken umbrella fall unto the ground as he watched the security footage from a cafe near the bar

the time stamp read 11:52:49pm. he watched for any sudden movements but nothing happened. by the time 12:14:34am rolled around it was still nothing.

"looks like your dog wasn't around. or around here at least." said lisa, a soft alpha working at the cafe. her scent was cute, almost lemon-like. it suited her.

jimin released as much calming pheromones as possible to not give off an aura of suspiciousness but also make him seem as approachable as possible.

"thank you...?" jimin began, he let his beta instincts take over for him, letting him be naturally interested in others.

"it's lisa." she smiled, her chubby cheeks filling up her face. "your scent it's uh, pretty." a blush bloomed upon her face.

"you're sweet, can i get a brownie while i'm here?" jimin asked. he showed off his smile, bright and love-filled, eyes crinkling into crescent moons.

"o-oh of course!" lisa ran back to quickly heat a brownie in the oven. she gave it to jimin, her heart pounding slightly. "that'll be two dollars."

jimin handed her the money, god, he hated being this sweet. he could feel the cavaties forming in his own mouth. if only lisa knew that this same sweet guy also has a gun strapped on him.

once jimin left he ran across the street to the magic shop, the toy store, the LINE store and many
other business, repeating the same ruse.

it was the last store on the block, a clothing boutique. when jimin walked in the bell jingled, signifying he was there.

a small head perked up from under a counter, a head full of blue hair. "oh! hi! my name is jaemin and this is my boutique, i own it with some friends but they're dealing with business." the boy smiled, releasing his pretty omega scent, vanilla icing.

"oh well, i lost my dog in the area, and i was wondering if i could see your security footage to see if he is around here still?" jimin smiled again trying to have himself appear calm.

"oh sure come in the back." he motioned jimin to follow him and jimin did. once arriving jaemin closed the door behind them, letting jimin inside first . shortly after jimin was slammed against the wall.

"what the fuck are you doing here park?" jaemin growled. jimin was about to push him off until he felt a gun press into his head. he gulped softly.

"who the hell are you?" jimin asked, teeth gritted.

"none of your fucking business who i am, why are you really here?" jaemin turned his neck for a quick second giving jimin the opportunity to smack the gun away from his forehead, grabbing jaemin's arms and twisting it over, pushing him down the ground.