✧ five ✧

it's only been 24 hours and the six boys already look and feel like shit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

it's only been 24 hours and the six boys already look and feel like shit.

jungkook has locked himself in namjoon's room. jimin and taehyung continuously having sob fests. jin drowns himself in analyzing every frame of the security footage they received from the bar, every second from the night namjoon disappeared, trying to find something. yoongi is in the conference room interrogating every bodyguard assigned to namjoon that night. lastly, hoseok is stuck staring at the photo they were sent, trying to find something to latch onto.

bleep!

hoseok got a new email. he sighed and put down the photo. he looked at the email. it was a video.

he read the text. "if you are willing to comply, communicate through this email. you have 9 days to save your precious cockslut." hoseok hands were already shaking with anger. he hit play on the video.

there namjoon was, tied up, crying and begging for them to stop. he was softly crying as they defiled him, his flower. he was pleading the pack members names as they rubbed their hands on his body and kissed his neck and chest.

hoseok was not even halfway through the video before he erupted in anger and growled loudly, throwing his computer against the wall. he left the room and saw jimin singing to taehyung while stroking his hair.

"follow me." hoseok states before the two quickly got up. they walked down the hallway and hoseok kicked in namjoon's bedroom door. he found jungkook hugging namjoon's hoodie and the underlying cotton candy scent in the room only made hoseok angrier he wasn't here.

"kook. get up." jungkook turned his head and nodded slowly before leaving the room without a word. they got a sleep-deprived jin from his office and the five of them went downstairs to the conference room.

hoseok banged on the door. "yoongi! open this door!" yoongi quickly opened the door, a look of hope in his eyes. they all walked inside to be met with the same 5 guards yoongi has been interrogating since namjoon was kidnapped.

"get out." hoseok eyed every guard until they left.

"hobi what's wrong?" taehyung questioned. hoseok grabbed yoongi's computer and logged into his email. he went to the video and he played it.

the six boys crowded around the screen and saw what was happening to their beautiful omega.

hoseok looked closely at the video and sees namjoon mouthing 'please hoseok' and his heart broke. he doesn't know why namjoon was specifically pleading for him but it did remind hoseok that he was the alpha namjoon trusted to take his virginity during his first heat.

"i wonder how the black dragons would feel if they saw me playing with their slut." the video rang out. they all saw namjoon tense up and cry harder. then the video ended.

jungkook eyes were alpha red by now and he couldn't even focus on anything anymore. he was just angry. he wanted his baby back.

he pushed yoongi and grabbed him by his collar. "send the money." he was gripping yoongi in one hand and namjoon's sweater in the other.

yoongi gripped jungkook wrist. "are you fucking dumb? i'm not sending them almost 2 billion dollars!" yoongi growled back.

jungkook punched yoongi. "NAMJOON IS WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU FUCKER!" jungkook yelled.

yoongi held his jaw and before he even got the chance to hit the baby alpha jin held him back while hoseok held jungkook back, letting taehyung calm him and deplete the anger in his hormones.

"guys!" jimin yelled. "there's pictures..." jimin cupped his mouth before they look at the pictures of tied up, naked namjoon. all of the alphas' instinct kicked and so did the betas'. they wanted to calm and love and protect him.

all of the boys looked at yoongi who was now faced with a dilemma.

'do we comply?'

namjoon woke up to the man named johnny sitting in a chair in front of him.

startled, namjoon backed up into a wall. johnny walks closer to him and gives him a black sweatshirt. "i am going to unlock your chains and if you make any sudden moves, i'll kill you."

namjoon nodded before johnny unlocked one shackle and unlocked the other. johnny pushed namjoon against the wall and held his hands above his head. " you have a beautiful body," he licked a stripe against namjoon's neck , "and an amazing scent, fuck imagine how good you're slick must taste."

namjoon was crying and shaking. he hated this. no one else is suppose to talk to him like this. only his pack. the only ones who loved him. the only ones he loved.

johnny gripped namjoon's ass and then threw him on the ground. he stepped on namjoon's back while the boy screamed in agony.

"put on the sweater." johnny lifted his foot off namjoon and he quickly clothed himself. then johnny strapped the chains back onto him.

he left the room, leaving namjoon to cry in the darkness, wondering what is taking his pack so long.

©peachyyjin///2019