✧ ten ✧

two guys walk into namjoon's cell, taking out kun's dead body

two guys walk into namjoon's cell, taking out kun's dead body. they pick up his body and stuff it in a black trash bag.

they exit the room and johnny walks in. he closes the door shut but doesn't slam it, noticing that the omega was still sleeping.

he sits down next to namjoon and starts stroking his face lightly.

joon flutters his eyes open and sees johnny next to him. he leans in and gives johnny a small kiss on his lips making him smile.

"good morning baby boy" johnny says and ruffles namjoon's fluffy brown hair.

"good morning s-sir" namjoon says and smiles at him, his deep dimple showing.

"stand up" johnny says and namjoon gets up immediately, obeying the dominant man.

he feels hands on his waist and tries to be relaxed as he is still not used to the touch of anyone here.

johnny starts to kiss on namjoon's neck and behind his ear. joon pretends to not be fazed by this so johnny doesn't see through his plan.

johnny starts biting harder and leaving dark bruises on his neck. he kisses where namjoon's scent gland is and takes a whiff of the sweet cotton candy smell.

"you smell so good baby" johnny says and turn namjoon's head and begins to kiss him roughly.

joon forces himself to kiss back, hating the way johnny's lips feels against his. he wanted to feel the way taehyung kissed him, soft and slowly.

he tries not to let his emotions get the best of him. they both pull back for air when johnny begins to speak.

"you've been such a good boy for me, i think you deserve a phone call to one of your pack members" johnny says and namjoon's face lights up at the thought of hearing one of their voices.

"pick one" johnny says and namjoon picks the first person that pops into his mind.

"y-yoongi please sir" joon says with pleading eyes. namjoon gives him the number and hopes yoongi answers.

johnny speed dials the number and puts it on speaker.

"min yoongi" the phone rang out and namjoon almost jumps at hearing his hyung's voice.

"YOONIE!" namjoon says and waits for an answer. johnny puts his hand in his back pocket and takes out a small knife.

"PRINCESS ARE YOU OKAY?" yoongi says, voice slightly cracking from not expecting to hear namjoon's voice.

johnny pulls the knife up to joon's throat and the younger draws in his breath feeling the blade on his neck.

"say anything that reveals the truth and i won't hesitate to kill you now" johnny whispers into the omega's ear and he nods, understanding that it's a life or death situation.

"y-yea i'm okay yoonie" namjoon says.

"d-did they h-hurt you princess?" yoongi asks starting to stutter at the thought of his princess being hurt.

johnny pulls the knife closer to namjoon's neck and he feels the blade slightly cut his neck.

johnny whispers "be a good boy" into the omega's ear repeatedly while giving him kisses on the side of his face

a small tear falls from namjoon's eye and all he wants is to leave from this hellhole and return to his pack.

"n-not a l-lot yoonie" namjoon mutters out into the phone.

"time's up" johnny whispers and takes the knife from joon's neck. he throws him to the ground and namjoon's lets out a wince of pain from landing on his arm.

"hello? princess are you still there?" yoongi asks and instead of hearing joon's voice he hears a voice he hasn't heard in a while.

"no, but i'm here" johnny says into the phone darkly.

"johnny where the fuck is namjoon?" yoongi growls through the phone.

"he's right next to me, being the good slut that he is." johnny says and puts his foot on namjoon's back sending him into the ground.

"why did you take him?" yoongi asks, hearing the sounds of pain that namjoon is making.

"remember last year when you made all of that money. the black dragons having the biggest drug ring in asia. that used to be NCT before you fucking stole it all" johnny says angrily and pushes his foot deeper into joon's back.

small whimpers of please stop could be heard from namjoon, making yoongi's heart break.

"the only way i could convince you guys to give me the money back was to take something you loved, which is your omega" johnny says while looking at a whimpering namjoon on the floor.

"i'll get him back whether it costs my life or yours" yoongi says breath becoming heavy.

"just wait and see what i do to your omega. 6 days left yoongi".

©peachyyjin///2019