✧ eleven ✧

taehyung stumbled into his office, almost tripping over the files he was holding and himself in the process

taehyung stumbled into his office, almost tripping over the files he was holding and himself in the process. he sat in his chair and spun around towards his desk, setting the files down and powering up his monitors.

"fuck! where is jooheon's number?" he ruffled through the files on his desk until he found a pastel purple sticky note. thanks to part of namjoon's birthday present he got sticky notes to stand out against his messy workplace.

"aha! you bastard! i found it!" he quickly grabbed the note and kissed it punching in the numbers on his phone. it rang and rang. until finally someone picked up?

"lee jooheon." the phone answered.

"hyung! thank fuck i got you! um this is urgent,"  he ran out to the kitchen and brewed a cup of coffee for himself, running back into his office, almost spilling it on himself. "do you think you can give me some more answers on what happened to hyungwon-"

"what the fuck is you black dragons problem?" jooheon blared out, taehyung kind of forgot that he never told jooheon that namjoon was kidnapped.

"jooheon it's just that it's-" taehyung started up again to only be cutoff again.

"i know you guys are all powerful and shit but i gave as much as i can without feeling like i betrayed hyungwon, don't be a jackass taehyung." taehyung was stunned, realizing he may have pushed the boundaries with having jooheon reveal all this information.

"first of all i'm sorry, so sorry! the reason why i kept sucking information from you like a leech...is...is because namjoon was kidnapped..." taehyung sounded timid when he said the last part but it also felt good because he hadn't told anyone or discussed it outside his pack.

"did they send you guys-"

"pictures and videos of them assaulting namjoon, yes. it's been destroying us as a whole and w-we just want him back. i-i want him back. i want my babe back." taehyung almost cried into the phone.

"taehyung it's gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay, namjoon is gonna be okay so is your pack and gang. you guys are amazing." jooheon encouraged.

"o-okay thanks," taehyung smiled. "enough with this sappy shit, did you guys have ten days as well?"

jooheon chuckled but his tone quickly turned serious. "yeah we did but we only held out until day eight. how far are you guys?"

"it's day four today and we got a phone call on day two. t-they shot joonie...we haven't heard anything since."

taehyung looked at his photo of namjoon on his desk, in one of taehyung's dress shirts, sitting crossed legged, smile bright and dimples on displayed. he just wanted to kiss him again and again and again. smother him in all the warmth and love he deserves.

"don't wait any longer." jooheon began. "if they're following a pattern just like ours something bad is going to happen either tonight or tomorrow." jooheon stated. "we had got a phone call on day two and four also-"