1

"World war one was started by a teenager with a pistol

"World war one was started by a teenager with a pistol. Serbian peasant, who chose to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand." Master Lin said as he slowly started to walk around the classroom.

Edith rolled her head along her shoulders out of boredom, she wanted nothing more than to leave this classroom.

"Set in motion the chain reaction, commentating in two world wars, and today's Cold War." Out of the corner of her eye she saw Brandy passing the new kid, Marcus a note. "Character is revealed through choice. Consider for a moment." Master Lin's cane slammed down on the note that was on Marcus' desk, making him flinch away.

"Sorry, I was just-" Marcus stopped talking as soon as Master Lin's cane swung in a circular motion and collided with Brandy, straight in the nose. Edith stifled a laugh. "Jesus." He mumbled.

"Who would be the recipient of your rage? The thief? The child molester? The world leader? This one decision betrays all secrets, and unveils true motive."

Master Lin glanced towards Edith, who just stared back at him, bored and disinterested.

"Ask yourself, on that dark ledge, poised to strike, with clean opportunity, who would you kill?" Master Lin said walking back to the front of the classroom and turning around to face his students.

Yesterday.

Edith hated going on assignments to find new kids for the school. In her opinion, it was the worst part about going to Kings Dominion.

The guy was clearly high, which was probably why the cops had spotted him straight away. Willie had told the guy just that, making him then sprint into the crowd.

Maria manage to slow the cops down with her smoke bombs and the blades on the end of her fan had become exposed in a swift motion.

Billy hit one of the coppers over the head with his skate board, while Edith stood by and watched. She wanted to see if Marcus was gonna live up to Master Lin's expectations, so she decided against helping him.

~