3

"ICI expected VX pesticide would increase agricultural capacity

"ICI expected VX pesticide would increase agricultural capacity. Instead, they discovered one of the deadliest poisons on the planet. Guess what the government did with this miracle innovation?" Denke questioned.

Edith doodled on the corner of her book, bored out of her mind, she had sketched blood dripping from the corner of the paper.

"Gee, Mr.Denke, they didn't use it on anyone, did they?" Billy questioned.

"Boy howdy, did they. But what's really exciting is what they have planned. Uncle Sam is stockpiling this stuff. So are the Soviets. Why?"

"To finish of whoever's left after the nukes?" Petra answered.

"Hey, you could slip some into Reagan's jelly beans, Marcus. You know, for when you kill the president?" Jaden suggested with a smirk.

"Homework is to make a list of other synthetic poisons our overlords horde.
Have a good weekend, future disruptors of America." Denke smiled as everyone packed up their things.

~

Edith flicked through the book as she watched Marcus draw

Edith flicked through the book as she watched Marcus draw. Curiously, she walked up to him and looked over his shoulder.

Their heads were nearly touching, he could feel her warm breath on his neck. Marcus closed the book and wore a smirk as he looked to Edith.

Edith couldn't stand the tension so she shrugged and walked away.

"Dude that the new that the new "Love and Rockets? It's so crazy great. I love the Hernandez brothers." Marcus smiled.

"Suck a dick, wannabe."

Edith quietly laughed. Marcus looked over to the girl with a small smile.

"You have got dicks on the brain!" The librarian shouted. Edith laughed once she saw that she had a dick drawn on her face. "What are you laughing at?" Billy shook his head but continued to laugh.

Marcus thought that Edith had the cutest laugh, so he couldn't help that he glanced over at her again.

~