6

"I don't get paid, I will send your boy back in pieces

"I don't get paid, I will send your boy back in pieces. I will do a Van Gogh on him.
You can avoid that. All you gotta do is pay me, right?-"

Edith opened the window and snuck into the room, not making a sound. Saya, Maria And Marcus followed.

"Just let go of the green and save Chad from my mean machine. You hear me? I'll just keep the rest of my dirty business a secret. You'll go to your grave just wondering what I did.-"

As Marcus came through the window he fell, making an obnoxiously loud thud. Edith quickly hid, unlike the others who panicked.

"-Ah. Come to have the fun, sweet pickles?" Zane questioned Saya and Maria.

"There's nothing sweet about us." Maria seethed.

"Oh, sweet pickles, I'm gonna have you in a sandwich pie. Gonna run my-" Saya charged at Zane.

Maria lunged, only to be kicked in the stomach and falling onto the floor. Zane punched Marcus in the face as Edith slowly made her way to Juan, who was tied to the chair she pulled out her small pocket knife and began to cut the ropes.

The guy was on top of Marcus, repeatedly punching him. Edith glanced to the phone on the table, Marcus saw, grabbed the phone and wrapped the chord around Zane's neck. Zane tapped Marcus, who released him instantly.

"Now, class, as you just witnessed, sometimes you gotta fight with bare hands like the guru of white karate, Chuck Norris, "Firewalker." Scoom! Skam! Wham-dam! Other times, you gotta improvise." Zane explained as he punched the air.

"You are twice our size." Saya lamely defended.

"Size, schmize

"Size, schmize. When I was a bouncer at Chest of Drawers AKA Check for Sores On the Jersey Shore, every Italian from Seaside to Sicily tried to take a swing at ole Master Zane, and I knocked the Drakkar Noir right off 'em with nothing but a brick. Atypical combat skills save your keisters, meisters. Now, you two You two are losers." Zane pointed to Saya and Maria.

"Well, his swan dive kind of fucked up our entrance." Saya defended.

"Nothing ever happens according to plan.
Uh, hobo kid here, he still nailed it with the skimmy-scam-shabaldam!" Marcus smiled proudly. "And Edith, she didn't make one sound when she set Juan free." Zane chuckled.