16

A/N: thanks to dhxdols for making me these💕

"So it makes sense that every post apocalyptic movie is full of punk rockers, their the ones that survive because they've being anticipating the whole time." Marcus said as they played monopoly.

Edith sat beside Willie. Her head resting on his shoulder. Marcus couldn't help but feel slightly jealous.

"It's kind of ironic." Billy laughed. "The only ones that saw how shitty the world was are the ones that are stuck living in it."

"Is that where you see yourself in the future? It sounds sad." Maria said to Billy.

"Yes!" Willie shouted making Edith jump. "Pay me-" Edith slapped his shoulder. "Pay US two grand buster."

Edith smiled, her and Willie were winning.

"Fucking monopoly it's proof that capitalism doesn't work. Whoever gets property first, they get to screw with everyone else in the game." Marcus said as he counted two grand.

"Oi oi!" Lex shouted as he rolled on his skateboard.

"Where as I'm chuffed." Willie said in a terrible British accent. "An absolute fan status quote, the show is smashing for the chaps up top." Willie chuckled.

Edith leant forward to take the money of Marcus with a small smirk. Their fingers brushed together slightly. She glanced at him for a small second before sitting back beside Willie.

"Did you see that Petra? I landed it!" Billy says with a small smile.

"Better than Lex's sketchy bomb drop." Petra shrugged.

"My bomb drops more impressive than your imminent middle age boob drop. I mean they're fine now, but look at those pointy little puffers. No elasticity, gravity is your enemy my melancholy mime." Lex winked at Petra. Edith rolled her eyes.

"Don't start on me butter milk." Willie said pointing to Lex.

"We're on the same side, Rat, punk. Poor kids making music about their circumstances." Lex said.